Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Independent yet hopeful to meet someone
1. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, drive to succeed, and
having the ability to fight and handle life's adversities
2. Openness, honesty, laughter, and a little sarcasm
3. Family, friends, and Labradors or other affectionate dogs
4. Being healthy and active through exercise, sports, and outdoor
5. Helping others and giving back
6. TV, music, movies, art, and photography
7. Thai, Mexican, and Italian food
8. Peanut butter, pumpkin, chocolate, ice cream, and hot sauce in
any particular order, :)
9. Oceans and lakes
10. Thrill seeking
1. Quitting or giving up
2. Taking things for granted
3. Not keeping your word or giving something your all
4. Cigarettes and raw onions
5. Zero expectations
7. Being consistently late
9. Boston Red Sox
10. Mike Vick
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am Graphic Designer and Photographer for a Life Insurance
company. I mainly do print design, but I also do a little web as
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Running, exercise, golfing, quoting Seinfeld, and music trivia.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Red beard, Smile (dimpels), and sense of humor.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Shawshank Redemption, Scent of a Woman, and The Departed. Old
School, Wedding Crashers, The Hangover, and Out Cold will also
Anything that helps motivates me to run. Mainly a lot of rock and
uptempo: Jimmy Eat World, Kings of Leon, Mat Kearney, and Anberlin
to name a few. Zeppelin, Floyd, and Guns N' Roses will always have
a place in my heart.
I watch House, The Fringe, How I Met Your Mother, Franklin and
Bash, and Seinfeld re-runs.
I enjoy Thai food, Mexican, and anything else that has spice to it.
Pizza and pasta are always good sources of fuel.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Family, friends, and Labradors
2. Running and exercise
3. Camp Good Days: www.campgooddays.org
4. Hot sauce, peanut butter, and ice cream
6. Deep tissue massages
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My next workout, job, and city I am going to live in if it's not
DC. Why am I still hungry...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out with friends or resting up for a Saturday morning run, spin
class, or weights.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.