Find better matches with our advanced matching system
49 • M • Vallejo, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:18pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
I'm very curious. Music will often move me, while math, science and the wide array of individuals we cohabit our planet with inspire me.
Movies: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Donnie Darko, The Devil's Backbone, The Tree Of Life, The Fountainhead, 21 Grams, Primer, Upstream Color
Books and authors: Carl Sagan, Naked Economics, Arthur C. Clarke, Thich Nhat Hanh, Yasunari Kawabata, Flatland, Neil Gaiman, David Sedaris, Warren Ellis, Preacher, Sandman, Ursula K. LeGuin ...
Podcasts: Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Skeptics Guide to the Universe, Rationally Speaking, Point Of Inquiry, This American Life, Skeptoid, Stuff to Blow Your Mind, The Moth, EconTalk, Big Picture Science.
Food: I'm vegetarian, though not at all militant about it. Meaning, if you ask, i'll tell you my reasons for being one, but I don't proselytize it much and don't demand that everyone i'm around also be one.
3. my Steinberger and Variax guitars, Virus & Motif synths, Mac and Logic Pro -- yes, i'm bundling all of these into one, for they form a union which allows me to create music
6. the beauty of the female voice (the music I create features it prominently, it has always moved me)
… the other 3 are variable.
Also, noodling (or developing if past the noodling stage) on guitar or synth, or -- lately, anyway -- practicing Spanish with friends in cafes around SF.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 35–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
… you regularly participate in music creation by playing an instrument or singing.
… you're into science, and can discern science from that which only pretends to be.
… the plight of those with the fewest opportunities in the world truly moves you.
… you are happy to live where you do but highly value experiencing the beauty of people, places and cultures aside from your own as well.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.