Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:37pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from college/university
interactive11 Atlanta, Georgia less political
EazyE53 Atlanta, Georgia less spiritual
Joeprince Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
Jaystar4 Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
ramcc89 Atlanta, Georgia more extroverted
jaychad Atlanta, Georgia less political
wheatthLns Atlanta, Georgia less organized
flak_jacket_man Atlanta, Georgia less spiritual
Some of my favorite shows are How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Castle and perhaps a reality TV show or two that shall go nameless to protect the innocent. I have all the seasons of The West Wing on DVD and end up watching them often.
I'm a sucker for the $7 DVD bin. More than a few favorite finds include - A Few Good Men, Top Gun, Empire Records, Hoosiers, Good Will Hunting, The Sandlot, Casablanca, Mean Girls, Grandma's Boy, Rounders, 300, Tin Cup, Zoolander, Boondock Saints is a good start.
I tend to bounce around with books. The last books I read were Empire Falls and The Last Policeman. I love Vince Flynn, John Grisham, James Patterson and non-fiction/history type stuff. My day always starts with the AJC and the Washington Post.
2) DVR - Because softball and Big Bang Theory always seem to start at the same time.
3) Hoodies and PJ Pants - The first thing I do when I get home from the office is change into PJ pants. Once, I did a video conference from home wearing a shirt and tie with PJ pants, forgot I was wearing them and stood up. Apparently they don't make plaid dress pants that tie in the front?
4) Bacon - Let's be honest here, is there anything that isn't better after adding bacon to it?
5) Watch - I always wear a watch. I'm always conscious of the time and I hate when I am late.
6) Blue GT hat - purchased during my freshman year of college, I am firmly convinced that it makes me better at softball and makes running backs faster.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Bonus points if any of the following names invoke some kind of positive reaction: Thomas Keller, Bob Schieffer, Kevin Rathbun, Eric Hutchinson, Sarah Kay, Jamie Cullum, Robert Spano, Brian Regan, Linton Hopkins, or Pat Green.
Even more bonus points if you celebrate Rex Manning Day.