Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Available
- Last Online
- Apr 4
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
skymex90 Elkhorn, Wisconsin more socially conservative
sheabird33 Waukesha, Wisconsin more adventurous
James83kk Waukesha, Wisconsin more conservative
James7837 Pewaukee, Wisconsin more adventurous
Dufman5 Nashotah, Wisconsin more adventurous
njl86 Sullivan, Wisconsin more adventurous
Ellis500 Waukesha, Wisconsin more old-fashioned
Brewerfan21 New Berlin, Wisconsin more spiritual
I don't really like books per say, I like authers. Stephen King, Dan Brown, James Patterson. The book I am reading now (when I have time) is Bag of Bones by King.
Movies - not enough room here so I will go top 5
1. Casablance - Its Iconic, if you have never seen it you i know what we can do together.
2. Dead Silence - Love horror movies but I don't get scared by them, that is except for this one.
3. Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey Jr. greatest actor alive
4. Any Given Sunday - Al Pacino and Football come on.
5. Moulin Rouge - Who knew Obi Wan could sing?
Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, Bob's Burgers, Inuyasha, Metalocolypse, pretty much anything on Adult Swim, Phineas and Ferb, Johnny Test, The Adventures of Gumball, The Finder, Bones, Grimm, Alcatraz, New Girl, but number 1 is SportSCenter
You name it, it is in my MP3. Everything from 5FDP and Slipknot to Mozart and Beethoven to Kenny Chesney and Willie Nelson.
Prime Rib Wrap, boom!
2. My Family
3. My Friends
4. My job
6. Mountain Dew
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You have kids already.
You never want kids (I feel I owe an explanation here, I want kids, just not right now.)
You don't have goals.
You are not looking for a romantic relationship.
You can't hold a conversation.