Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 4:11pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- English, Arabic, French
How I Met Your Mother is the best, and the show Justified nearly had me convinced to become a US Marshal (they aren't hiring, I checked). I re-watch Deadwood every other year, and I'm not sure I could keep my man card and not like Firefly. Other than that, I'm somewhat of Netflix whore.
I like any movie that has a well-written plot, or enough explosions to make me care less about a well-written plot. My favorites are Legends of the Fall, Braveheart, The Fountain, Black Hawk Down, and Milo & Otis.
My musical tastes are a little eclectic, but the last few years I've drifted out of the post-hardcore rock scene and more into folk and acoustic solo artists. Maybe I'm just getting old? Best bands though are Thrice, Pierce the Veil, Lydia, Punch Brothers, Marianas Trench, Common Market, Sarah Jarosz, Jason Isbell, and (old) Underoath.
2. The outdoors. I can't handle living in big cities, and often have to recharge my batteries up in Canada or a weekend camping trip. Don't get me wrong, I loved Paris and Rome, but they could never be home.
3. My mother. I know that probably sounds weird, but in all the places I've traveled, all the jobs I've worked, and all the choices I've made, she keeps me grounded and reminds me of who I am and who I should be.
4. Friends. I am a very independent person, but I would go bonkers if I didn't have people close to me to share jokes and adventures and experiences with. I apologize for ending that sentence with a preposition.
5. Faith. I'm not exactly a zealot, but if I didn't roll out of bed every morning with the idea that it's arrogant to presume to know it all, and that there is more to life than I could grasp, I wouldn't have a purpose in getting out of that bed. Especially because I am not a morning person.
6. Good Canadian Whisky.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
But really, guys typically initiate the awkward introductions, so women who have the gumption to take the first crack at breaking the ice definitely stand out (in a good way).
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.