So let's try this. Here's a list of things about me:
1. I love writing both music and fiction. I've never had any of my fiction published, but this is something that I really want to change in the near future. A major part of my job is technical writing, and I have to say that it's pretty cool to see something that you wrote with official company graphics and posted on a website.
2. Music is a huge part of my life. I love writing it and performing it, and recently re-met a kindred spirit that I'm currently writing and performing with. It honestly feels amazing to perform again, and I can't wait until people get to hear what we're writing.
3. I love movies. I think that great cinema has amazing properties. A great film can stick with you for days, weeks, months or years. There's no other art form that can cause its fans to get together and bowl (The Big Lebowski), wear fishnets and high heels (Rocky Horror Picture Show), or start beating up their best friends (Fight Club). The best thing about movies is that it's easy to love the best and the worst movies ever made. Very rarely do you ever go out of your way to listen to music that is horrible or read a book that makes no sense, but bad movies are amazing.
4. I love women with tattoos and piercings, which is weird because I have no piercings and only two tattoos. I'm still trying to figure this one out.
5. I own my own house, so I have that going for me.
6. I don't have any STDs or children. No baby mama drama here.
7. I bought Buffalo Bills season tickets for 2013. I'm not sure why.
8. I like playing video games but the older that I get, the less of them I play.
9. I love stand-up comedy but you'll rarely find me at a comedy club. I have a list of comedians that I love and rarely venture outside of them. My favorite comedians are Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, Patton Oswalt, Eugene Mirman ("God is a 12-year old boy with autism" has to be my favorite line ever), Mike Birbiglia, Li'l Jimmy Norton, Patrice Oneal, Joe Rogan and Lewis Black.
10. Karaoke rules.
11. I recently left a LONG term relationship (almost 6 years)
Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Someone that can stimulate me both mentally and physically.
2. Someone that loves to laugh.
3. Someone that can identify what she wants out of life and isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to get it.
4. Someone that has their sh*t together.
5. Someone who is as comfortable at a dive bar as she is at a formal dinner
6. Someone that is still reading this crap.
There are things in this world that I don't understand, like war, love, gravity and the lay off the land. But all of these remain mysteries but one thing is for sure, you are worth living for.