Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 / M / Straight / Single
Astoria, New York
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
spruce08 Brooklyn, New York more organized
Dominant-Color New York, New York more ambitious
b01281978 Brooklyn, New York less literary
WelterStrideman Brooklyn, New York more organized
danielgenalo New York, New York more extroverted
b2nyc New York, New York more spiritual
SmKndOfStrngr New York, New York less compassionate
Velvetelvis71 New York, New York more loving
Books - The Magus, Animal Farm, The Great Gatsby, Outliers.
Most movies with Al Pacino. Some others that come to mind - In Bruges, Love Actually, Jaws.
Shows - Mad Men, Louie, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, The Office (British).
Jeff Buckley, Guns & Roses, Nirvana, The Shins, Damien Rice and a bunch of other stuff ranging from indie to cheesy 80's to old school country.
And now for a test to see if you're actually reading my profile. Who was the 16th President of the United States? Put the answer in your message to me and you'll get points for reading my profile and for having basic knowledge of US history (or, for at least having the ability to use Google).
Food - pretty much anything that I know I shouldn't be eating.
1. People making asses of themselves on the internet. It's the only thing that keeps me going at my job.
2. Hot showers. I could stand in there for hours.
3. Sunny days
4. Invigorating conversation
5. Days in which I have time to lay in bed and veg long after I've woken.
6. And of course family and good friends.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating