Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 / M / Straight / Single
Astoria, New York
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:16pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
Books - The Magus, Animal Farm, The Great Gatsby, Outliers, Super Sad True Love Story.
Most movies with Al Pacino. Some others that come to mind - In Bruges, Love Actually, Jaws.
Shows - Mad Men, Louie, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, The Office (British).
Jeff Buckley, Guns & Roses, Nirvana, The Shins, Damien Rice and a bunch of other stuff ranging from indie to cheesy 80's to old school country.
And now for a test to see if you're actually reading my profile. Who was the 16th President of the United States? Put the answer in your message to me and you'll get points for reading my profile and for having basic knowledge of US history (or, for at least having the ability to use Google).
Food - pretty much anything that I know I shouldn't be eating.
1. People making asses of themselves on the internet. It's the only thing that keeps me going at my job.
2. Hot showers. I could stand in there for hours.
3. Sunny days
4. Invigorating conversation
5. Days in which I have time to lay in bed and veg long after I've woken.
6. And of course family and good friends.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating