Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 • M • Pottstown, PA
- Last Online
- Jul 16
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Swedish (Poorly)
Being a silly jackass and making people laugh
Remembering random useless things
Building koi ponds
Back rubs and cuddling
Drinking Piña Colada's and getting caught in the rain
This Is The End
Star Trek (The J.J Abrams one)
The original Star Wars Trilogy
The Iron Man Trilogy
The Dark Knight Trilogy
V for Vendetta
The Transformers Trilogy
21 Jump Street
Seriously too many to list!
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Game of Thrones
Eastbound & Down
Two and a Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
Diners Drive-Ins and Dives
The Walking Dead
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Cosmos with Neil deGrasse Tyson
I like so much stuff. It's crazy. It changes depending on my mood but I do appreciate the harder stuff! I pretty much love anything from the 80's and 90's
The Barenaked Ladies
My Chemical Romance
Stone Temple Pilots
Again, seriously way too many to list!
I couldn't even begin to list all my favorite foods on here. I'm a chef and I'm passionate about all foods from all over the world. I love cooking or going out and trying new things. What I CAN say for sure is that I love a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 in NYC and if I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life it would be sushi.
I have just found a new appreciation for books. I just finished reading George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series and I look forward to book six. I've also been reading some books that focus on history.
(3) The Internet
(4) My iPhone
(5) My appendages
PS, What's the deal with girls not being able to live without chap stick?!
(2) Life and my future
(3) Friends past and present
(4) The wonders of the universe
(6) If I'm one of the only people who never thought the Harlem Shake was cool and that people need to stop making videos?!
(7) How I hit it off really well with someone on here once only to be dropped like a hot potato because I watch The Walking Dead. I'm picky too but seriously?!
(8) How you can be hurt by love and healed by the same, timing is everything!
(9) Why woman bother posting a status on here saying they are "in a relationship now" or "I'm married now" and keep their profile?! Seriously if you meet someone or get married take the f*king profile down ass clown!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Please don't message if you are not over an ex or emotionally unavailable. I get it. We all get lonely but you shouldn't come here for your rebound. Also please don't message if your life is too hectic to take on new friends or a relationship. I seriously don't know why some people bother making profiles on here? If we hit it off, meet and both agree to hang out again I don't want to have to wait weeks to do so. The only exception to this would be if you travel or are called away for work.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.