Jack of all trades, master of nothing.
"All I've ever wanted in life is that when I am, finally, covered in butt naked hoes, that I'm equally covered in perfect lighting..."
- have my shit together: job, car, college degree, etc ... this means something to someone, right?
- an actor. SURPRISE!!!
- extrovert... mostly.
- life of the party and/or just one to hang.
- enjoy the little things in life. Like how my phone auto-corrects "ktown" to "orient" when I'm typing. This always gets me.
- have a weird thing with people touching my nose. It drives me insane.
- like to be tickled... just not by strangers. Weird, I know.
- beer/whiskey enthusiast.
- am a loyal friend/partner/lover/co-worker/relative.
- get horny when I'm bored.
- get lonely before I go to bed at night.
- am competitive to a fault.
- yell at the TV while watching sports.
- have goals and dreams which I will achieve.
- am quite straight forward and blunt.
- say "gal." Some find it endearing.
- would never call myself charming, but some have told me that I can pull it off. Eh.
- have a f***ed sense of humor.
- sleep naked from time to time.
- feel that post-sex high fives are highly underrated!
- give amazing massages.
- have a pretty great family.
- grew up in Washington and Alaska. I've also lived in Montana and Las Vegas.
- am extremely passionate. If I want something, I go get it.
- Love really hard. (Does this even make sense? Hmmm.)
- was programmed to be awesome. Period.
- am a bartender/mixologist.
- got a puppy the day the SEAHAWKS won the Super Bowl. His name is Blitz.
***My initial messages... or ramblings, as they are most likely defined as... those ones, the ones that I send out... are usually more intended to strike conversation and show interest than they are to list the "top 5 things I liked about your profile." We can explore that stuff more whilest messaging or perhaps over a face-to-face. Savvy?***
On more than one occasion, I've seen a gal's profile on here and thought "if I accidentally got her pregnant, I think I'd be okay with that." Now if that's not a true connection, I don't know what is.
Blah, blah, blah... that's me. We always tell all the good stuff... You're perfect, I'm perfect, let's be imperfect together, yes?