Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • San Jose, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 9
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently)
On the side, I'm an avid runner. I finished 2 marathons in 2013. The first in San Luis Obispo last April and the second in Chicago in October. The whole experience from training to running the events was just awesome. I met lots of great people and improved my fitness level more than I could have predicted. I'm going to continue training and am looking forward to my next event, where ever that may be.
I sustained an injury running in Chicago, which I'll likely be recovering from into early 2014. I'm starting to go a little stir-crazy without my accustomed running outlet.
- Running (I can maintain 7:30 miles over long distances).
- Tennis, although I need to get back into the habit of playing regularly.
- Playful conversation.
- Building / DIY projects (wood working, welding, electronics).
- Calling it how I see it.
- Smearing Nutella on my face.
- Humor / Sarcasm
- Simple pleasures (food, beer, wine)
- Sunny days
- My dopey dog, Moose
- Weekend projects (I now live dangerously close to a Home Depot).
- Where / when my next marathon will be.
- Who I'm going to have my next beer with.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- You can take a joke and give it right back without breaking rhythm.
- You don't take everything too seriously, but at the same time know what you want out of life.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.