Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Oct 6, 2012
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
*High School Diploma (2008)
*Associate's Degree in Theatre (earned in May 2011)
*BFA Creative Writing in Entertainment (Full Sail University- in progress)
*Employed by Great Escape Theatres since November 2007.
*Employed by Clayton Eye Center since December 2011
2) size- more to love ;)
3) laugh- I giggle and I have no shame
4) my eyes- girls and gay men think they're pretty lol
5) My impressive Horror Film Collection.
* Harry Potter series, LOTR trilogy, Left Behind Series, The Dark Tower Series, most Stephen King novels, I Am Legend, The Great Gatsby, Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs, and yes, the Bible.
*Christopher Nolan's Batman franchise, Rocky, Beauty & the Beast, The Silence of the Lambs, Sucker Punch, 300, LOTR, Halloween (the original), Footloose, Saw, Tropic Thunder, The Book of ELi, The Boondock Saints 1 & 2, most Marvel Comic Book Movies, Superman, Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut, King Kong (2005), Jurassic Park, Forest Gump, The Fighther, Warrior, Inception, Fracture, Black Swan, The Passion of the Christ, and of course, Star Wars (Episode 5 is my favorite)
*LOST (simply the greatest TV show of all time), Fringe, Smallville, and House, Batman The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League.
*I love football, and there are various shows I still wanna watch (Supernatural, Heroes, etc)
*Michael Jackson, Prince, Elvis, Queen, David Bowie, MeatLoaf, Poets of the Fall, Billy Joel, Elton John, and a lot of Broadway Musicals....
*Chicken wings, Mexican food and Italian food
- Ages 18–25
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.