Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a normal, simple, honest, kind, open minded and fun guy, even
though I'm pretty much sure you'll be a better judge than
I do enjoy sipping good Mediterranean red wine (Portuguese,
Italian, Greek) while having a great conversation that may range
from the creation of The Universe to Einstein's laws. Btw, I can
proof 2=1 if you're a math geek. I truly enjoy good food, smart
people, and living overall. I love to laugh and enjoy good
I love to travel and I've been very blessed on that area, both at
professional and leisure levels. I've been over "half-world"
Working as an IT professional (Network Design, Administration and
Support) I'm a tech guy, indubitably. Not an obsessed one,
I'm quite hunger for knowledge too. I do learn new things every
day, some of them being very small, yet important at both tech and
human levels. I guess I'll only stop learning in the day I'll die.
I know you'll get my drift... ;)
Got married before but things didn't work. We split and I'm seeking
for my real soul mate. Someone kind, devoted, honest and bright,
that would not cheat and/or deceive me and that wouldn't mind
giving me her hand so we can walk through life together, as
I am absolutely Honest and Dedicated to those I love and to whom
True, pure curiosity is also my middle name. :)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
This is a tough question... I work plenty and I'm trying to achieve
extra and higher competences on some specific computer areas by
self studying them. Also, I aim for my soul mate.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• My job.
• Putting my loved one in 1st place and making her feel special in
a daily basis. Not hard, after all, when you truly love someone,
• Getting other's trust by consistently being a true, natural, and
reliable friend/companion. Also have some other interesting
• Quite savvy about Petrol Racing Engines and Formula 1 inwards,
Aircraft, Space, Electronics and Computer subjects.
• Others use to say I'm also good at cooking. Not quite sure about
it because I do not consider myself as a "Chef", even though I love
to cook home made traditional Portuguese food for those I truly
care. Believe me that I haven't had any complaints so far...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes. Spontaneity. You'll notice other things too, if we'll get
to know each other... Somehow shy...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne.
The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown
It would be easier to describe them by genre: Sci-Fi, Action, Law
Enforcement, Fiction, History, Documentaries. My favorite actor is
Sir Sean Connery, and believe me it is so not only because of his
roles as 007. He is an Outstanding Actor and Human. My favorite
actresses are Michelle Pfeiffer and Meg Ryan.
Mostly, All of High-Quality Rock Based ones. Hard-Rock, Heavy Metal
are on my personal charts. I'm also eclectic enough to like other
genres too, when applicable. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden and
AC/DC, to name a few.
Traditional Portuguese Food (specially from Alentejo region),
Italian, Greek, Arabic. Quite eclectic. :)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
• Peace of mind.
• True love, affection, and family support.
• Technology and Knowledge, overall.
• Beauty and Music.
• The Sea, the Ocean!
That makes more than six, doesn't it?...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
• My life. How to avoid past mistakes and how to achieve being a
• How to better interact with both the surrounding people and the
• How to assist others.
• My next traveling experience, preferably with "The One". (Sorry I
don't have a private jet. Yet!!!!)
• Who's gonna be my soul mate, finally!
• How good my life will be shortly. And trust me, I don't doubt it
will for a single heartbeat!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
• Open to suggestions but usually go out with friends if we all are
in the mood. I'll stay home, otherwise.
• Watch a nice football match involving my one and only team: Sport
Lisboa and Benfica.
• Sleeping if I had an exhausting work week.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
If I'd admit it here it will no longer be private, right? ;)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• You feel like doing it, of course.
• Definitely, if you're NOT a lesbian and/or a bisexual oriented
• If you believe in a long term relationship and true family
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.