Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Bradford, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Nov 29
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- Peering over my glasses
- Remembering faces and random facts about people but not names
- Been able to identify well-known films in under 5 seconds
- Be calm in generally stressful situations
Films - Frankly I'm bit of a film geek. I'm willing to watch anything from big blockbusters to Italian Neo-Realism to German Expressionism. So some of he nany include: Festen, In the Mood for Love, Die Hard, Rocky, The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari, Little Otik, Star Wars, Empire Records, Recently I loved Frances Ha.
TV Shows - OK here's my dirty secret, I like some of the world's worst american sitcom's know to mankind. I shan't list them here incase they scare you off.
Music - I like a bit of indie, funk'n'soul. Basically stick on BBC Radio 6 and I'm a happy chappy
- Access to unlimited films (which should be covered by the NHS)
- Hair gel
- The family
- My mates
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.