I have been divorced for about a year and a half (separated for almost 2 years before that). I am the proud dad of a 12 year old son and 9 year old daughter who are my world. Proud to say I'm not the typical "every other weekend" Dad. My kids are with me 40 percent of the time and honestly I wish it was more often than that.
Whether it's hanging out at home, a night on the town, or in search of some trouble to get into, I'm game for pretty much anything. Looking for someone to share the next chapter of my life with and whatever that might bring. If you're active, positive, a bit impulsive, a little goofy, love to laugh, and can accept the fact that I'm a Dad and have the responsibilities and obligations that go with it, then we might be a good match.
Oh, and if you "Liked" me thank you, but I can't see who you are so please feel free to drop me a line, even if it's just a "Hi" or "Hello" :)
Other facts about me:
• Always up for trying something new...within reason. I've got a bucket list full of things I've waited too long to do and I'm finally starting to put a dent in it. Ran my first Warrior Dash last June and loved it. Next up? I'm hoping to try sky diving at some point.
• Big fan of the local sports teams, especially the Red Sox and Patriots. Nothing better than spending a warm summer night at Fenway or a cool Autumn Sunday tailgating at Gillette.
• I've been to Ireland twice (I have dual US/Ireland citizenship) and hope to return again someday. Other places I have enjoyed visiting include Florida, London, LA and Vegas. Hope to visit San Deigo, Hawaii, Austin TX, the Grand Canyon and Graceland (yup, THAT Graceland) someday.
• Have always been tempted to take yoga classes but never have. I think I'm afraid of being the only non-bendy person in the room and that I may actually snap in half.
• Enjoy raising money and awareness for Autism Speaks and the Miracle League of Massachusetts.
• I was born & raised Irish Catholic but would not consider my self religiously devout since I rarely attend church. I subscribe to the doctrine of 'treat others well and don't be a dink.'
• I have two tattoos and at some point will add a third. They're not large, obscene or blatantly visible. Most importantly, I did not get them because I was bored or wanted to impress anyone. Each tells a story and they are a constant reminder of special people who have touched my life.
• if you message/email me and I don't reply, I thank you for your interest but I'm just not interested. I used to email back every person who took the time to contact me. When I only received the same courtesy about 10% of the time I realized it wasn't necessary. Oh, and please have a photo and when I say "photo" I mean of you and not a sunset, puppy or favorite motivational quote :)
• Good luck to each of you and hopefully you don't have to be on this site any longer than absolutely neccessary.