Find better matches with our advanced
50 • F • Baltimore, MD
I’m looking for
- Straight guys only
- Ages 36–50
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- May 28
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Other (Okay)
I am humbled that this will be my legacy.
The mercy of Jesus Christ as patients are circling the drain.
Adequate levels of sleep for patients.
The uneventful comfort of Christ.
I am grateful that the Lord allows me to evaluate my faults through others like you, on this website.
1. Are you saved?
2. If so, for how long?
3. In about 2 sentences, very simply, tell me HOW one becomes saved. Do this without using Biblical quotes or church doctrine so I know you really understand it. For example, if I was a 5 year old child, what would you say to me is the way to be saved?
4. Are you a U.S. citizen?
5. Are you marriage minded?
6. How many times have you been divorced?
7. If you are single: Does this mean you have never been married?
8. If you do not live in Baltimore: Do you have the time and finances to come see me on a regular basis to develop a relationship if we appear to be compatible?
TIPS FOR MAXIMAL SUCCESS WITH THIS GIRL:
1. First impressions are key.
2. ONLY talk about the above profile questions.
3. I'm not looking for a superficial chatting relationship but marriage only. My goal on this site is to find a man who knows the Lord and can be head of household over me. I take this seriously. Thanks for understanding.
Thank you for reading my profile. You will find me kind, honest, romantic, I will let you into my heart, supportive, and a committed Christian.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.