Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I think about why men are offended by my attitude when I have to
put up with crap like this:
1. Men who message me with descriptions of their penis size. Or
with pictures of it. (I used to teach--at the college level--the
human reproductive system. I don't need any more lessons in male
2. Men who tell me they really "like vagina" and then don't want to
even ask me on a date.
3. Men who want me to have sex with them and their (ugly)
4. Men who live in remote parts of Texas who want me to come live
with them and cook and clean in exchange for sex with them only.
(I've always wanted to explore white slavery.)
5. Men who want me to join them in their hotel rooms late at night.
One wanted me to belly dance for him. In the nude, of course.
6. Married men who want me to understand that they are only
available during the afternoons and they cannot be seen by anyone.
(And why not invite the wife? Then it would be a threesome! Think,
7. Men who want me to go to sex clubs and perform in front of their
friends. One guy offered to buy me drinks in return. (Gee. I need
to get in on this fabulous deal.)
ALL-TIME BIGGEST FAIL: One guy did not have a picture or profile.
He wanted me to sit and wait in an isolated part of Austin. He said
I did not need to know anything about him. If he liked what he saw,
he would approach.
This really happened. And I am to be considered obnoxious for
asking for what I want? Then I'll be considered obnoxious. But at
least I am not a serial killer.