Find better matches with our advanced
35 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Nov 1, 2013
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), French (Poorly)
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride, directed by Rob Reiner. I also love Serenity, Braveheart, Deja Vu, Gladiator, The Matrix, Heat, Equilibrium, First Knight, and a ton of animated movies including Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Tenchi Forever, and Princess Mononoke.
I watch Game of Thrones, Castle, Dexter, and Once Upon a Time online.
Electronic music (trance, drum 'n bass, trip-hop) rocks my world, but I'll gladly listen to most anything that doesn't mention someone's dog and/or wife leaving him.
Sashimi, extra spicy curry, green tea gelato, kim chee, and mochi are some of my favorite foods.
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You're looking for someone whose profile is 100% honest
- You're a woman looking for a guy who isn't afraid of commitment
- You kindly took the time to read everything that I wrote
- You're a guy or girl who thinks that we would make good friends
- You're going to be honest with me
- You'd like to know anything specific about me that isn't listed here
I love meeting new people for friendships, and both exclusive and non-committed relationships. I'm just looking for "the one just for me" like most everyone else, and having fun and learning along the way. I'm happy to meet anyone, at any point in my life, and give them an equally fair chance to get to know me and at least be my friend. :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.