Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I just moved to the Seattle area.. still familiarizing myself with
Some random notes about me:
- I love whimsy. I am sometimes whimsical and mischievous once I
get to know someone.
- I’m independent to a fault. I’m still learning to allow myself to
rely on others.
- I’m very good when things are very bad. Not that this happens
- I’m a cuddler, it’s true..
- I like making lists to keep my mind occupied. List of words that
are fun to say (wigwam, iambic pentameter,..). List of cool names
that have been ruined by product marketing (Ajax, Porsche,..), List
of over the top insults (... not suitable ...), things like
- I can't spell. No seriously.. I've a math mind.
- With the exception of karaoke, I’ve found little that I cannot do
if I set my mind to it. I’m quite capable, but sometimes struggle
with motivation. Often I feel like a ‘how’ in search of a
- As a kid I had a pet raccoon and squirrels. No, I wasn’t raised
in a Disney cartoon..
- I am INT*, that is, I fluctuate between INTJ and INTP by
- I perceive others through their actions; not what they say, what
they think, or how they feel. In my view, one's actions are the
clearest indicators of who they are.
- I keep a theoretical construct of how the world works in my head.
I whimsically refer to it as WAJ (World According to Jason). Every
time the model does not hold, I refine it. It’s my own personal
mental playground. I go there when my mind wants to run around and
play on the monkey bars.
- Ok, so I'm not exactly sane, but I’m not clinically insane
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
This is really a rather complicated subject, and not something I
can explain here. Ask if you're really curious.
As a more direct answer:
Staying in shape is an ongoing battle (desk jobs will kill
I've a plan to live forever that I'm still working out all the
kinks in, but with luck I'll have lots of time :)
Oh, and I'm trying to do that dating thing too.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Analytical reasoning and complex problem solving. I’m an
engineer, it’s what I do and who I am.
- I’m fairly good at reading people.
- I'm a good listener, though when people bring me their troubles
sometimes I have a difficult time identifying when I should be
empathizing vs. problem solving. Being in problem solving mode 8+
hours a day makes it difficult to not slip into that mode
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
So many to list.. not gana try
Book - Red Mars
Movie - Run Lola Run
Show - Pirates of Penzance (I concede, the ending sucked)
Music - Bejork, Regina Spektor
Food - Sushi
My favorit color is green.
I snack on bananas, oranges, and tomatoes... a lot!
I love storms.
I love to swim, especially in the rain.
I love live performances. I really want to see"The Book of
I'm a fan of anything done by Joss Whedon.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Internet, caffeine pills (coffee takes to much time), text to voice
converters (I have to read A LOT of email), and of course, friends,
family and loved ones.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What is. (This is my religion; explanation probably
Science (chemistry and physics mostly),
I go through phases, at this moment my obsession is chemistry, and
khan academy is feeding my addiction...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I am extremely open and honest. I'll tell you most anything if I
feel the inquiry is sincere. Not planning on putting such
intimacies on some website though. :)
I can't sing, and it really bugs me.
My methodically planned strategy for living a drama free life is
obviously a FAIL.
This statement is a lie. I don't lie, I just paradox.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.