So I’m going to skip all the wonderful things about myself and just say this: I am all of the above, but only sometimes, or maybe I should say I am some of the above all the time.
Other stream-of-consciousness facts about me,
- Have three daughters ages 17, 19, and 21 who are the apples of my eye (or is it apples of my eyes)
- Boulder resident for almost 30 years, but I still have my foreign accent
- Don't hunt, fish or ride motorcycles
- Have the time and the means to travel often. Will hop on a plane at a moments notice. Love to visit other countries and embrace their culture, but don't like to travel alone. Its all about sharing the experience.
- Without google I would be lost and life would be meaningless :)
As for what I’m looking for… Someone who is calm and at peace with themselves, physically and emotionally healthy, and who loves to (and wants to) travel.
P.S. If you're looking for a pen pal or if you have to pencil me in your calendar two or three weeks out, then I'm not the right person for you. I believe if there's mutual interest then people should meet right away in a safe, public place. In other words, I'd like to see your actual smiling face rather than a smiley face.