I'm not sure what to write here anymore. Technically I've been single for awhile now and have taken loooong breaks from dating to travel Europe, move to the beaches and just enjoy life on my own. There's a certain comfort that I've found being on my own after what has been a lifetime of relationships. That being said there are some things I do miss about having that partner in crime, but am fully content in waiting for the right girl. I find when it comes to dating every situation is kinda different. Most importantly, I just hope to meet good people and maybe make some new friends along the way until I find the one and only :)
QUICKIES ABOUT ME:
* I like to pretend I'm a Jedi when approaching Automatic opening doors
* I am a Chocolate Milk Addict. I don't drink Coffee.
* I am scared of heights but want to try sky diving.
* I just broke up with my iPhone 4 and started a relationship with a 6 Plus
* I have Zero tattoos, I don't mind them though
* I am excellent at filling a dishwasher due to my childhood Tetris skills
* I do smoke, but consider myself a very considerate smoker and actually am planning to quit.
* I am an "Expert" Cuddler and Hand holder
* I am lucky to have a great family and parents who have been married for over 44 years now.
* I like to stop the microwave with 0:01 to go. Makes me feel like I'm defusing a bomb and saving lives.
* I like grocery shopping and cooking with someone special. I even know how to clean up after cooking
* I am skilled at killing spiders, but only if required. Honestly, I have no beef with them
* Apparently a lot of girls are very fussy when it comes to spelling. Especially with the words "your" and "you're". I'll try my best
* I am skilled at putting a Toilet seat down.... Not so good with the toothpaste cap :(
* UPDATE**** I am improving with the toothpaste cap :) Toilet seat skills diminishing :(
* I only know how to tie my shoes with the "Bunny Ear" method, could never figure out the hoop & swoop or around the tree thingy.