I'm not sure what to write here anymore. Technically I've been single for about 2 years now and have taken loooong breaks from dating to travel Europe, move to the beaches and just enjoy life on my own. There's a certain comfort that I've found being on my own after what has been a lifetime of relationships. That being said there are some things I do miss about having that partner in crime, but am fully content in waiting for the right girl. I find when it comes to dating every situation is kinda different. Most importantly, I just hope to meet good people and maybe make some new friends along the way until I find the one and only :)
QUICKIES ABOUT ME:
* I like to pretend I'm a Jedi when approaching Automatic opening doors
* I am a Chocolate Milk Addict. I don't drink Coffee.
* I am scared of heights but want to try sky diving.
* I just broke up with my iPhone 4 and started a relationship with a 6 Plus
* I have Zero tattoos, I don't mind them though
* I am excellent at filling a dishwasher due to my childhood Tetris skills
* I do smoke, but consider myself a very considerate smoker and actually am planning to quit.
* I am an "Expert" Cuddler and Hand holder
* I am lucky to have a great family and parents who have been married for over 44 years now.
* I like to stop the microwave with 0:01 to go. Makes me feel like I'm defusing a bomb and saving lives.
* I like grocery shopping and cooking with someone special. I even know how to clean up after cooking
* I am skilled at killing spiders, but only if required. Honestly, I have no beef with them
* Apparently a lot of girls are very fussy when it comes to spelling. Especially with the words "your" and "you're". I'll try my best
* I am skilled at putting a Toilet seat down.... Not so good with the toothpaste cap :(
* UPDATE**** I am improving with the toothpaste cap :) Toilet seat skills diminishing :(
* I only know how to tie my shoes with the "Bunny Ear" method, could never figure out the hoop & swoop or around the tree thingy.