I am single, living on my own, recently bought and moved to the Beaches with my 2 dogs "Baby and Boomer", both Jack Russell's. I like to play hockey, golf, jog, workout, travel, go to concerts, live sports (Jays & Leafs) , watch movies, spend time with my dogs and friends, but I miss having a girl/best friend to share lives and enjoy other activities that are best done with someone you care about. To be perfectly clear. I am looking for "Her" for "The One and Only". Honestly, I don't like this dating stuff, but I am also not willing to settle for anything less then a girl who gives me butterflies and captivates my heart. When I find her...I'll cherish her for life. I want that one person who makes me feel lucky that they choose me and I've chosen them :)
I think I am an excellent combination of everyman rolled up into one. I consider myself a hopeless romantic and a gentleman, in the "truest" sense of the word. I truly believe life is about treating people the way you want to be treated. I am very comfortable with who I am but not in the least bit conceded. If there is one feature about me that people notice most, it would have to be my bright/intense green eyes. Second favorite is apparently my tush :) I'm a bit of a Husky/Athletic/Average/Not Fat/Not Ripped fellow, I have broad shoulders, shaved head and a small blond goatee that sometimes I shave off for fun. I am really just a teddy bear with a playful sense of humor. I always try to look on the positive side of things and know things could always be worse. I am an eternal optimist. I live my life on the slogan "I'll find a way" as I believe there is always a way, we just have to find it.
I am looking for a Girl/Lady/Woman who has a good head on her shoulders and knows what she wants. She should have a touch of class, a dash of grace, she can dress up to hit the town in style or get comfy and cuddle up to a good movie, dinner and a bottle of wine at home. I am a sucker for slim to average to athletic women with beautiful eyes, lips and smile. I want a women who is mature enough to understand the "actual" meaning of the words: trust, honesty, consideration, communication, respect, equality, working as a "Team" and takes their friendships and relationships seriously. I absolutely adore a girl with an optimistic positive outlook on life who is truly a "Good Person". Also a sucker for a girl with a witty and cute sense of humor. I know I am asking a lot but at the same time I would never expect anyone to be perfect as I know I myself am not perfect either :)
QUICKIES ABOUT ME:
* I like to pretend I'm a Jedi when approaching Automatic opening doors
* I am a Chocolate Milk Addict. I don't drink Coffee.
* I am scared of heights but want to try sky diving.
* I'm involved in a long term relationship with my iPhone. It's going well
* I have Zero tattoos, I don't mind them though
* I spent June backpacking Europe by myself and looking forward to going back hopefully with someone special.
* I am excellent at filling a dishwasher due to my childhood Tetris skills
* I'm not saying I'm Batman, I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room at the same time.
* I do smoke, but consider myself a very considerate smoker and actually am planning to quit.
* I am an "Expert" Cuddler and Hand holder
* I am lucky to have a great family and parents who have been married for over 44 years now.
* I like to stop the microwave with 0:01 to go. Makes me feel like I'm defusing a bomb and saving lives.
* I like grocery shopping and cooking with someone special. I even know how to clean up after cooking
* I am skilled at killing spiders, but only if required. Honestly, I have no beef with them
* Apparently a lot of girls are very fussy when it comes to spelling. Especially with the words "your" and "you're". I'll try my best
* Sometimes Wine, sometimes Scotch, but mostly Beer, especially on a patio
* I am skilled at putting a Toilet seat down.... Not so good with the toothpaste cap :(
* UPDATE**** I am improving with the toothpaste cap :) Toilet seat skills diminishing :(
* I only know how to tie my shoes with the "Bunny Ear" method, could never figure out the hoop & swoop or around the tree thingy.