1) My gym bag (neon running shoes, water bottle, shorts and shirt)
- My gym bag looks more like I'm on my way to Special Ops tactical
training than Le Gym at Concordia.
2) A book of the moment. These days I'm reading 'Getting to Yes' a
book on negotiations
3) My friends. An eclectic bunch, spread over three cities by my
count now. Love 'em all, think about them often.
4) Peanut Butter. The lazy man's snack
5) My Driver's License. I don't own a car, but I certainly like
playing chauffeur when the opportunity arises.
6) My French book. J'etudie en Francais, maintenant! I'm learning,
becoming bilingual in slow steps