Find better matches with our advanced matching system
19 • M • Adelaide, Australia
- Last Online
- Jun 13, 2012
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on high school
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Tagalog (Fluently)
Films - Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption, Spirited Away, and Pixar film. Pretty much any genre, actually.
TV Series - Arrested Development, The Wire, it's a shame they got cancelled when they did. Recently, New Girl has been a good series.
Music - Pretty much anything that sounds great or has good lyrics. Right now, Stevie Wonder and Paramore fill my playlists, among a large selection of artists.
Food - Cheesecake, mudcake, spongecake, you know where we're going with this.
2. The ability to help others.
3. Emotion of any kind.
4. Physical and mental challenges.
5. People worth helping.
In contrast, I also like to imagine myself once I have reached my goals. It helps maintain my passion for making myself a better person.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.