Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

JeremyFalkon

22 M Stevens Point, WI

My Details

Last Online
May 31
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Atheism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Working on university
Job
Student
Income
Less than $20,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a pretty all-around easy to please guy. I enjoy anything from long walks to huddling up under a blanket watching movies. I'm also super laid back, it takes quite a bit to get under my skin, so that's handy. I really am quite motivated to get through my education, so that'll be taking a priority seat in my life for the next four years or so, although that seat can easily be shared or surpassed by the right person.

I feel a need to stress the fact that I am a hyper-nerd in almost every way. I enjoy a plethora of video games, I own a bo-zillion books, and I could at one point basically quote every Lord of the Rings movie.
(A mere handful of several examples).

I do however enjoy several things in life besides nerdy things, such as my enormous collection of Disney movies (which sadly are mostly on VHS, courtesy of my childhood) and even going (gasp!) outside! I've always enjoyed a good camping trip, and although I haven't gone fishing in years I was always a fan. Hiking and stargazing are two other things I can be quite okay doing.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm currently going for my undergraduate degree in Physics at UWSP. After getting this degree I plan on going to grad school at either Madison, somewhere on either coast, or England. I'm hoping to get into either renewable resources or quantum computing at this point, although that could change very easily.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
This is a sort of random talent of mine, but given the sheer amount of reading, movie watching, music listening, etc. that I've done I can whip out random quotes like nobody's business. I usually get some laughs out of it at the very least.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I tend to be rather expressive facially, so as a result I tend to make some psychotically odd faces regardless of who I am around or where I happen to be. Astonished noises are another thing I specialize in.

I also have somewhat long hair. I think at its shortest it's hovering around my ears, and considering that I've been too lazy to get it cut it's now gravitating slowly toward my shoulders.

I'm also super loud. I really don't try to be, but unless I put forth a supreme effort there's about a 90% chance that my volume will go up during a conversation at a fairly steady pace.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I worked at libraries for about two years, so I suppose it's no surprise that I'm quite the book lover . Lets see here, top five books/series include. . . Dark Tower series by Stephen King, The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman, The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan, and the Lord of the Rings. Other favorites include Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Artemis Fowl, Charlie Bone, and Pendragon.

I'm actually kind of all over the place in the movie category. Some of my all time favorites include Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, the Die Hard series, Boondock Saints, Pitch Perfect, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Iron Man, Hercules, . . .

As far as shows go I like Supernatural, House, Heroes, Diners, Drive ins, and Dives, Good Eats, Mythbusters, and Ghost Adventures, although I don't believe I've actually watched tv since I started college. . .

Top Animes are: Gurren Lagann, Elemental Gelade, Chrono Crusade, Trigun, Claymore, Gungrave, Soul Eater, etc etc.

Music is effing huge to me. Top five artists are Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, and Hollywood Undead. However I love most genres excluding country and hard rap. Other bands I love include Flogging Molly, Goo Goo Dolls, Kelly Clarkson, AC/DC, U2, etc. etc. I'm also a fan of musicals, although sadly I've never been to one. This is a hole in my life I'm looking to fill at some point.

I've been a cook for about two years now, so food has been fairly large in my life. Personally I love Italian the most, although Chinese and Mexican foods are both up there.

I'm also a video game nerd, and my favorites are League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Pokemon, Darksiders, and Team Fortress 2. I've also got like ten to twelve games on my steam account, most of which I've got around fifty hours or more in.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My computer, guitars, books, video games, friends, and music.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
*I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about my future and where I could end up, both geographically and career wise. I also spend a lot of time worrying about my best friends, and how I hope that our friendships will last forever. I don't make many friends, so the ones that I have are valued above most other people that I encounter.

*The fact that for the last month my diet has mainly consisted of some combination of coffee, energy drinks, bread, peanut butter, and cereal.

*How I wish I had time to sit down and try to write up the book idea that has been bouncing around in my head forever.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
My Friday night depends on where I end up in this world. If I am back in Waupaca (Hometown) I'll most likely be playing video games with my friends till the wee hours of the morning. If I stay in Point however there is about a 65% chance that I'll be out wandering around downtown making my liver hate me. That other 35% chance is reserved for staying home and doing anything from playing video games to watching shows/movies. This all takes place, of course, after I close the kitchen I work in.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
*I don't know how shocking of a statement this is, but when I'm all alone I tend to think out loud. Occasionally I'll get walked in on by friends and the like, making it look like I've been having a conversation with myself. Oh well, at least most of them have figured out what's going on.

*I'm completely straight but sometimes I act a little more flamboyant for the laughs. I usually only act that way around close friends though, so strangers are spared at least.

*Thanks to a couple of my besties dragging out a whole bunch these last few months I now feel this need to try to improve my dancing when I think no-one is around. Key word in that sentence, think. . .

* I definitely dropped about seventy dollars on Steam games last Christmas. Sometime in the near future I may get around to beating all of them. . .
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–25
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
*You play video games, preferably pc, but I could live with a console gamer.

*You are an avid reader, because books have and always will be a huge part of my life.

*You can put up with a guy who has a few quirks.

*You can deal with someone who MAY have some hearing issues. (A genius former friend of mine decided it would be a wonderful idea to start shooting bottle rockets all around a few Fourth of July's ago. As luck would have it, one of them detonated about a foot away from my head. I never went to the doctor, but since that night my hearing has seemed a bit. . . off).