Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Jesst0sterone

20 Longwood, FL Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 18–24
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Yesterday – 8:01pm
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 7″ (1.71m)
Body Type
Skinny
Diet
Anything
Smokes
Yes
Drinks
Often
Drugs
Religion
Other
Sign
Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from high school
Job
Administration
Income
$20,000–$30,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Has dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm Jesse
I work full time in construction,
Write and record music 80% of my free time, eat and play video games the other 20%.

Beer, hockey, guitar, cars, hanging out.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Making 💰
Recording music
Playing hockey
Southpark is my favorite.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Making friends
Making things not awkward
Being optimistic.
Breaking straws before even unwrapping them.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Food: Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Olive Garden, Five Guys, Pizza.

Music: Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves, The Dangerous Summer, Twenty One Pilots, ADTR, The Story so Far, Senses Fail, anything pop punk or alternative rock. On some occasions I'll go on an EDM streak or listen to zomboy for 10 hours a day.

Movies: Dumb and Dumber, Step Brothers, 21 Jump Street, Grandmas Boy, Happy Gilmore, Bruce Almighty
Inception, The Great Gatsby, 500 Days of Summer

Shows: South Park, Family Guy, Spongebob, Robot Chicken, American Dad, Malcolm in the Middle, The Office, Breaking Bad, Walking ded
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My friends
Music
My phone
My car
My games
Ciggies
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Deeper things most people wouldnt care to talk about.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Sleeping, Xbox, or driving around aimlessly looking for something to eat
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Just message me.