Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Available
- Last Online
- Today – 7:08am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Greek (Fluently), Swedish (Poorly), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
wodruv Stockholm, Sweden kinkier
Chromatius Stockholm, Sweden more capitalistic
mejon Stockholm, Sweden kinkier
greyharpoon Stockholm, Sweden cleaner
Bellmanman Stockholm, Sweden more adventurous
svartström Stockholm, Sweden more attentive
Orphis_flo Stockholm, Sweden more literary
omortson Stockholm, Sweden more scientific
While watching, I try to dabble in everything, which makes me good at nothing. True story.
Lately, I've begun being concerned. This is not a matter of WHAT I've been concerned about, there's so much to be concerned about that it's disconcerting. Let's just say I'm thinking of putting my money on an ethical bank of some sort, and start buying fair trade clothes.
Finally, I accidentally a computer science degree.
To name some that stand out: The Wire, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Sopranos, Gilmore Girls, Community, Game of Thrones, Stranger than Fiction, The Cell, Scener ur ett äktenskap, Before Sunrise/Before Sunset, Clue, Office Space, Rosenkrantz & Guildenstern are dead, American beauty.
I listen to depressing music, all in all. Just to throw some names around, I'd say the musicians that have most captured my heart are Sun of Nothing, Regina Spektor, Tom Lehrer, Skyclad, My Dying Bride, Garmarna and recently lots of folk music, lots of medieval music and traditional percussion. I seem to have a thing for screaming girls, for example Miss Violetta Beauregarde.
Current obsession: Blackbird Raum.
Even though I never read books, there are some that I liked (I am as puzzled as you are on the matter): anything by Patrick Süskind (especially The Dove and his Reflection), Moby Dick (double-entendre and all), The Silmarillion, Blindness and others by José Saramago, some Lenos Hristides, The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy (I've read 4.7 of the books in the trilogy), Emmanouil Rhoides' Pope Joan (also: everything else he's written), Umberto Eco, Elric of Melniboné and other works by Michael Moorcock, and lately Gödel, Escher, Bach, even though I haven't finished it yet. Also, this is the point where I allude to all the other things I've read, whereby I imply they are numerous and deep.
2) THE INTERNET. *gasp* Yes, people, I am an internet freak. I can't go a single day without my cat videos and accidental CP on /4chan/.
3) Debating and over-analyzing. Ideal world: one without any silences. Well, okay, some. Only good ones.
4) Witticisms and puns. Martin Walkyier got me into this, and I can't get out of it.
5) Interacting with music. Weather by playing, shaking uncontrollably or simply listening while doing work, I live and breathe sound.
6) Fuck you, there's no 6. (I could never do without swearing and expressing myself freely, even when I feel I need to be vulgar)
- Ages 20–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
How should I know, just read the answers, dummy.