1. I'm tall (6'2"). I do think short women are sexy. So are tall women.
2. I manage bands, produce events and own a live music venue, but I'm not the stereotype of one who does these things.
3. I used to stay up until 4am but I'm down to about 1am or so
4. I'm a proud and active father of a 7 year old little girl who I dote on.
5. I love interior design I can decorate like a gay man.
6. I split my time equally between San Francisco and Santa Barbara
7. I drink too much coffee sometimes.
8. I want to read a stack of magazines right now.
9. I can't cook, but I'll learn if you'll teach me.
10. I am the Music Curator for the TED Conference and have participated in quite a few regional and big TED events.
11. I wish lying in bed on a Saturday night with Netflix would be considered as an Olympic event. I'd get at least a Silver.
12. I'm entrepreneurial.
13. Humor is absolutely key to the deal. Always.
14. I love kids and really happily enjoy kid related activities. With the right partner, I'd consider having another one. It's a huge joy in my life, and is living a balanced of life of being a father and a creative entrepreneur is the best version of me.
15. I know money doesn't equal happiness. Some can be kind of nice though.
16. I will play air drums to 'In The Air Tonight' but then stop when everyone else does that one part. *suckers!*
17. I wish my folks made me stick with piano lessons longer.
18. I've worked closely with most bands from the 80s that you've heard of.
20. I was born & raised in Nor Cal, but people perceive me as East Coast-y.
21. I'm a geek about music and technology.
22. I can never tell if someone is very large and playing a ukulele or very small and playing a guitar.
23. I like expensive shoes
24. I like drinking wine but am not a wine snob. Pass the cheap white wine.
25. I read design blogs voraciously.
26. I'm good friends with almost all ex-girlfriends.
27. I was a camp counselor for years.
28. Often times when rappers say "y'all know what time it is" I act like I do, but deep down, I probably don't.
29. I love my bicycle but it as stolen.
30. I value my friends very deeply.
31. I like to be inspired.
32. My morning exercise includes running behind schedule.
33. Im not *that* against Burning Man. Its just not my cup of tea.
34. I just had a dream that Rob Lowe robbed a Lowes. Not kidding.
So there it is.... Help me find my bike and / or let's grab dinner / drinks and talk about life until 2am sometime soon.