Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Jfletcha

27 M Anderson, SC

My Details

Last Online
Online now!
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 11″ (1.80m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity
Sign
Aries, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Two-year college
Job
Other
Income
Rather not say
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Pets
Has dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently)

Similar Users

My self-summary
I just realized I have quite a few pictures of me with my shirt off on here, trust me it was an accident. Anyways, im taking life as it comes. Enjoying every second of it. Spending time outdoors and trying to get my life together to create a better future for myself. Looking for a wonderful woman. The main reason im on here is because its free. Anybody who pays for a dating site is either old or desperate, or both. What you see is what you get, im not shy and I dont hold back.
What I’m doing with my life
I went to college for Machine Tool Tech, worked in a machine shop for a few years, then it got old. I have a 6 month certificate in selling cars and im good at it because I can talk to anybody. I Sold cars for three years for Toyota and Dodge. Im done with selling cars, it too got old. I plan on going back to school and maybe taking reporting or journalism. Other than that, im just living life.
I’m really good at
Being funny, catching fish, selling cars, camping, deer hunting, shooting a gun or a bow and arrow, talking to people, fixing things around the house, using my brain for more than a hat rack, I don't play video games anymore but if you was to break out Call Of Duty you might get your butt kicked. Being on time, driving. cooking on a grill, and golf....I like to think im good at golf anyways.
The first things people usually notice about me
hummm..... Im loud? Not Shy? geeze I don't know lol. Might be my smile, I get compliments on my teeth but I never had braces.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I like all music, rap, rock, country, anything old school. I watch the news every day. I watch Duck Dynasty, NFL Network, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, and True Blood,i love me some HBO. History channel, Bates Motel, Shameless, and the list goes on . Ive seen too many movies to list. Im not picky when it comes to food. I also have a love/hate relationship with politics.
The six things I could never do without
My parents
Health insurance
My close friends
Family
My dog
Lake Hartwell
My boat
Did I mention my parents? Love them

That's more than 6, sue me.
On a typical Friday night I am
99% chance im just hanging out at home, 1% chance im out painting the town red.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Message me and maybe you'll find out.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 24–28
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
If youre a nurse, im already yours. Something about a woman in scrubs drives me crazy...OK some people may think im shallow, but I dont care. I know what i want and i dont want to waste my time or yours.

1. Dont message me if youre overweight
2. Dont message me if youre a hippy
3. Dont message me if you do drugs
4. Dont message me if youre black (not a racist thats just how it is)
5. Dont message me if you smoke
6. Dont message me if twerking is one of your past times
7. Dont message me if youre a fucking dude.

Message me if you want a man that will do everything in his power to make you the happiest woman in the world. Chivalry isn't dead ladies, trust me. You should message me if you want something more than a one night stand(sounds weird comming from a guy doesnt it). If you message me, tell me about yourself just don't say "hey" heck just message me anyways! Always fun to hear what people have to say about me, good or bad.