Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:35pm
- Middle Eastern
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Farsi (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Hebrew (Fluently)
If you know any farsi, I am very fluent and even know a bit of Iranian poetry and literature.
Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and anything doctoresque like House, Scrubs, or Grey's Anatomy is always good. My favorite movie is undoubtably Pay it forward. Story of my life...
Believe it or not, working in the ICU is like living an episode of HouseMD every day, but faster paced and actually more dramatic. It keeps my heart pumping.
2) Friends - I have a VERY diverse group of close friends ranging from an Israeli/Hungarian 18 year old who just started college in LA to a 22 year old chicano guy who went across the country to study in Michigan with me to a 28 year old American Jew who moved to Taiwan to teach english indefinately.
3) Traveling to other countries -- it's the best way to truly understand and appreciate a culture, especially if you stay for a long period. The food, the language, the customs...it's awesome.
4) Sushi -- There's no such thing as too much sushi...unless you're at Midori. I would LOVE to learn more about different types of sushi... there are just so many fish in the sea. (But will you be my catch o.0)
5) Card and Board games- Settlers of Catan, Dominion, Magic the Gathering, Backgammon, and even Poker.
6) Adventures - What's life without a little fun?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–21
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
You should NOT message me if:
-You're a flake
-You're always vague
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.