Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Medford, MA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), LISP (Okay)
Like eating a cookie before dinner.
Or buying 600 googly-eyes on Amazon and sticking them everywhere.
Also, I just adopted a puppy and he's the best.
- Ballroom dancing
- Distracting myself
- Distracting others
- Finding pictures and videos of cute animals online
- Forgetting the names of famous people
- Getting invited to be a photographer at underground rap shows
- Getting songs stuck in my head
- Making perfectly normal situations completely awkward
- Mario Party 2
- Pronouncing big words wrong in front of important people
- Taking jokes too far
- Talking with my hands
- Trying to golf
- Turning on ovens without checking them for pizza boxes
- Using white space instead of commas to signify a pause
"You could be worse" - Friend
"So sexy and manly" - someone that probably confused me and someone else
"Really good at putting lots of blankets on people" - friend covered with 15 blankets
"You are adorable" - same friend, sans blankets
"Obsessed with corgis" - everyone
"You haven't kill me, yet" - Tom
"Not cool." - A liar
TV: Arrested Development, Community, Archer, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family. Oh, or anything on food network.
Music: Passion Pit, Young the Giant, Imagine Dragons, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Matt & Kim, Of Monsters and Men, Avett Brothers, Lily Allen... Actually, anything on this Spotify playlist : http://open.spotify.com/user/lauren_fugit/playlist/6989C79RtxgvP022EZDYYU
I'm a foodie, I'll try anything once. Actually, I'll usually try it twice, just to be sure the first time wasn't a fluke.
Things that confuse me.
Only probably though, sometimes awesomeness needs a break.
Update: The 90s ruined this show.
You want to go on an adventure?
Also, if you do I'll send you a picture of a cute animal. Probably a corgi.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.