Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • M • Northampton, MA
- Last Online
- Feb 26
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), German (Okay)
Movies: Schindler's List, Dr. Strangelove (favorite -- yes, I know its long subtitle), Pulp Fiction, The Ring (original), Kill Bill, and any odd, foreign/independent films.
Shows: I rarely watch television, but I love How It's Made, Monk, Mythbusters, House, and any relatively educational programming available.
Music: I love every genre of music EXCEPT country. My favorites include Pink Floyd, Tool, Meshuggah, Lustmord, Utada Hikaru, Radiohead, Ravi Shankar, and even abhorrent popular music.
Food (cuisines): Japanese, Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, and French in that order.
2. My friends (my support system and an excellent group of people)
3. The Internet (an unlimited font of knowledge)
4. Science (the art of knowledge acquiescence)
5. An education (transcending "necessary")
6. People (solitude quickly turns into boredom)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.