Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 11
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), German (Okay)
SweetPotatoJack Rocky Hill, Connecticut less kinky
matt26noho Northampton, Massachusetts more adventurous
tjb1991 Amherst, Massachusetts less political
Darkpassion34 Amherst, Massachusetts more attentive
UMass-Man Amherst, Massachusetts more adventurous
andyy86 West Springfield, Massachusetts more adventurous
monsterhelljump Ludlow, Massachusetts less scientific
JWA5001 Windsor, Connecticut more spiritual
Movies: Schindler's List, Dr. Strangelove (favorite -- yes, I know its long subtitle), Pulp Fiction, The Ring (original), Kill Bill, and any odd, foreign/independent films.
Shows: I rarely watch television, but I love How It's Made, Monk, Mythbusters, House, and any relatively educational programming available.
Music: I love every genre of music EXCEPT country. My favorites include Pink Floyd, Tool, Meshuggah, Lustmord, Utada Hikaru, Radiohead, Ravi Shankar, and even abhorrent popular music.
Food (cuisines): Japanese, Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, and French in that order.
2. My friends (my support system and an excellent group of people)
3. The Internet (an unlimited font of knowledge)
4. Science (the art of knowledge acquiescence)
5. An education (transcending "necessary")
6. People (solitude quickly turns into boredom)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex