Find better matches with our advanced
47 • Horley, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–49
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:13am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from space camp
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies - LOTR, Mel Brooks films, John Hughes films (Ferris Buellers day off), Laurel and Hardy, Tarantino, Up!, The Ladykillers (original), Shawshank, Spirited Away, Aliens. Oh, and Star Wars!
Music - anything except jazz, rap, and REALLY heavy metal. ZZ Top rock :-) U2, INXS, Aerosmith, some Metallica (Sandman), Aguilera, Adam Ant, Queen, most 80's classics, Mozart, Vivaldi.
Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkVXKiTDso
Food - no pasta! Indian is good (not TOO hot), but mostly eat traditional english food - chicken, lamb, rice, potatos, vegetables, gravy... mmmm gravy
TV - Game of Thrones.
Also - Simpsons (the earlier series), Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, Battlestar Galactica, Boston Legal, Seinfeld, Frasier, 2 1/2 Men, Futurama, QI, Smallville, Castle, Better off Ted. Oh, and Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Trek, Chart Show TV and The Vault (365 / 366 on Sky).
In no particular order, the six things I could never do without:
1. My dog, ahhh. :-)
2. Family and friends
3. The strong and weak nuclear forces
4. Computers and the internet
5. A car!
6. My list of 10 things I also can't do without, which FYI are below :-)
1. Sunlit windy cold spring days. Or Stella Artois.
2. Cartoons!(Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama etc.)
4. m-theory 11 dimensional space
5. Rubik's cube
7. those biscuits, you know the ones? chocolate, with mint, in a green tin foil wrapping. Oh, wait, no, haven't seen any for a while. Ignore this one.
9. Oak trees
10. My list of 100 things I can't do without - ah, no room here - email me!
Why you need to turn nail scissors back-to-front to cut your nails on your left hand.
Scrolled down this far?
OK, I missed an n above
Other than that, sorry, not admitting anything here!
... and you have room for someone in your life.
WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy.
(I recommend that other members post a similar notice.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.