I came to this site as a way of meeting new people instead of bars and clubs. If you see me in a club chances are I’m practicing for my auditions for Step It Up 14!
I’ve dated different types of women, from a pastor’s daughter to the girl who’s the “life” of the party. What I’ve found out is that looks only get you in the front door but an “ugly” personality will be a sure way to see the exit. The “hot” girl in the club vying for every guys attention is a dime a dozen. But the girl who is confident in who she is and what she wants is worth her weight in gold.
I don’t like drama. You must be confident in who you are as well as smart and witty. Good banter is a turn on!
Now for the data point section of the summary:
• Contrary to popular belief, a smile is the best accessory.
• You ever walk been walking thru a crowd, just thinking of stupid things, and start to crack yourself up? Then you start to think that everyone else is looking at you like you’re crazy. But that only makes you laugh more? Yeah, me too!
• I sometimes sing songs about what I’m doing or am about to do!
• When I bake chocolate chip cookies, I always do a 2x recipe.
• I enjoy learning about wine. I believe that good wine should always be shared with good company!
• Life is not about the destination but the journey. This is why when I get lost or problems happen it makes me smile because it’s always an adventure.
• I use Google as a spell check.
• My friends and family makes me want to be a better person.
• I rarely use abbreviated words while text messaging.
• I own my own home. I bought it when I was 23 by myself.
• This is getting to be too long so I’ll stop.