- I'm another Brooklyn writer. Yeah, I know, you're shocked. It's like meeting actors in LA. But yeah, I make scribbles. I haven't seemed to find a form yet. Last year it was a couple plays. This year it's been my third attempt at a novel. (I just finished the rough draft and I don't hate it, which is saying something.) Next year will be trying to get this novel thing to make sense, and then working on a episodic radio play with some other writers. So at least I'm keeping it varied.
- I have a job where I make expensive cool things go expensive cool places. At allows me to afford such extravagances as rent and hot water...and occasionally the Brisco County, Jr. DVD set. I've got to go watch that.
- I have a banjo, and I'm trying to learn, but right now I probably sound like Holmes playing the violin.
- I can cook, but what I make might kill you. Not in the innappropriately sliced a blowfish way, more in that my kind of mac and cheese involves five different kinds of cheese, bacon, and ground unicorn horn. You know if it's available.
- I own multiple seasons of Gilmore Girls and Rescue Me. I think they balance each other out.
- I'm a Mets fan. This is my way of saying I'm comfortable with crying.
- I want to hear Pomplamoose do a cover of Ozzy.
- Rachel Maddow is my hero. Even if she is a Sox fan.
- My scooter's name is Jeanette. She gotten me to Asbery Park and New Haven without letting my dumb ass wander into oncoming traffic. For this I love her.
- No one believes I have a tattoo.
- The hard cider I make for winter parties will destroy you.
- If you get me drunk enough I can do one handed push ups switching hands. Immediately afterwards I'll hyperventilate switching lungs.
- Barbarella scared me as a child.
- I've had my brown leather jacket for ten years now. I'm still not sure how it's survived.
- For a few years I did a thing where I wasn't sitting down, and I tried to be funny. I was occasionally successful.
- I don't like bragging, or selling myself much. Which is my reseme reads simply: "I'm allright, I guess. Would you like an Altoid?"
- Everyone likes Altoids.
From My Facebook Profile:
I lust after tri-corner hats. I have, categorically, the worst spelling of all former English Majors alive or ded. Sometimes I have dreams that my friends are vampires, and I have to spend the whole morning convincing myself they're not. It takes hours, but eventually, I'm back to normal. This, and my penchant for jaunty scarves are among the reasons vampires love me. (It's getting bad. They've had to start biting me between my toes. All that's left.)
I like Well, parking meters obviously. I find astrology fascinating. I spent so much time in my life confused and lost, but when I discovered that I was, in fact, two fish, the world just settled into a clearer view. A clearer view with gills. Also,'glub glub!'.
I am odd, loquacious, and probably smirking