Find better matches with our advanced
26 • College Station, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 9:45am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English, German (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
Music is a real toss up as well. I'm sure people say WTF when they scroll through my library because there is no rhyme or reason. I like what I like. However I'm partial to EDM and stuff from the 90's. What can I say, I was a child of the 90's.
1. The occasional nap/lazy day
2. Sarcasm (my favorite language professor used to say you know you truly understand a foreign language when you understand its sarcasm.)
3. Honesty (we're human;we make mistakes. But you don't have to lie about it. That never solves anything.)
4. Soda (I like a good, carbonated beverage. :D)
5. My car (I've contemplated trading it for something with more performance hundreds of times, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love it too much and have way too much of myself invested in it at this point. It will either have to be stolen, blown up, or totaled before I get rid of it. For now, until I can afford another, sportier vehicle, it's low and slow. Lol.)
6. Friends/loved ones (I live way the hell away from most of my family, but they mean the world to me. I just have be around them in small doses. Lol.)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.