*Personality type: INFJ
*I'm trying (key word: trying!) to live in the present moment as much as possible, instead of dwelling on the past or overthinking about the future like I used to do.
I think we must recognize the beauty in every moment and experience our current activities mindfully instead of breezing past most things as if they weren't there.
* I have a chill personality. I hate to force my opinions down people's throats, and vice versa.
*A lot of people misunderstand my tongue-in-cheek comments.. :'(
*I love having meaningful conversations with open minded people.
* Listening to and discovering new music with substance (aka not nb1 pop hits) is my drug.
*I play the guitar and piano. Music is a huge part of my life, and I literally lose track of time whenever I'm playing / experimenting / practicing.
* I love the "Everything in moderation" saying, even when it's said wayyyy too much :-p
*I love traveling.
* Reading... Mmmmmm <3
*I love football and I'm an avid Man Utd fan. I follow the team religiously and wouldn't miss a game for ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
*I love challenges, it's what makes us grow!
*I admire the people who have lived (and still do) through painful/hard experiences yet always seem to have a smile on their faces. :)
* For a multitude of reasons, I think everyone should start meditating. It's an incredibly undervalued activity that is pretty much life-changing.
*I don't get angry too often, but I try to avoid:
- People who look down on others for belonging to a different race, culture, religion, job, political preference, sexuality, 'social status'... like really??
- People who are cruel to animals..
- Arrogant, close-minded, judgmental people.