A list of stuff:
1. I'm a cop.
2. I have an 18 year old daughter and she lives with me full time. She's in the top 10% of her class. She is intelligent and perceptive and she's not your typical teenage girl. She will be moving out in July to attend college.
3. I own guns. I was a Machine Gunner in the Marines and now I'm a police officer.
4. I'm a Star Wars fan. That's right, and there will be a quiz. Study.
5. My daughter has three cats. They come into the garage, but not the house.
6. I will soon have only one cat. The other two are leaving with my daughter.
7. I'm going to sell my house, get an apartment, and start over.
8. "8, 8, I forget what 8 was for..."
Self Summary time:
I'm a former Marine, a Freemason (though I'm not very active in the Lodge), and I work in law enforcement. I enjoy books and mostly read science fiction, and my favorite movies generally involve guns and action sequences.
I enjoy: walking in the woods, feeding the fish and ducks at the local pond, shopping around at antique and resale stores, seeing a good movie, hanging out at an East Side lounge or two and people watching while chatting, and just generally having fun.
I'm a sucker for freckles (lots of freckles). I'm left handed. I was an art major in college. I own guns, it's part of my job. I don't hunt animals. And, I recycle my cans, bottles and paper and stuff. However, since I don't live on a recycling route, I have to transport my recyclables myself.
One day I will write a book titled "Pot Shack Honcho" about my experiences in boot camp when I first joined the Marines. The Pot Shack is where all of the cooking pans get washed...