Update 2/16/14...Well, THAT was a night at work to remember...
A list of stuff:
1. I'm a cop.
2. I have a 16 year old daughter and she lives with me full time. She's in the top 10% of her class. She is intelligent and perceptive and she's not your typical teenage girl.
3. I own guns. I was a Machine Gunner in the Marines and now I'm a police officer.
4. I'm a Star Wars fan. That's right, and there will be a quiz. Study.
5. If I send you a Message, it is an original, one of a kind Message. I don't copy and paste.
6. I want to feel those butterflies in my stomach when I meet you.
7. I want to fall in love with you every day for the rest of my life.
8. "8, 8, I forget what 8 was for..."
Self Summary time:
I'm a former Marine, a Freemason (though I'm not very active in the Lodge), and I work in law enforcement. I enjoy books and mostly read science fiction, and my favorite movies generally involve guns and action sequence.
I enjoy: walking in the woods, feeding the fish and ducks at the local pond, shopping around at antique and resale stores, seeing a good movie, hanging out at an East Side lounge or two and people watching while chatting and kissing, and just generally having fun.
I'm a sucker for freckles (lots of freckles). I'm left handed. I was an art major in college. I own guns, it's part of my job. I don't hunt. I recycle.
One day I will write a book titled "Pot Shack Honcho" about my experiences in boot camp when I first joined the Marines. The Pot Shack is where all of the cooking pans get washed...
Why I'm here: I'm looking for the woman of my dreams. I'm sincere. I don't want to put notches in my bedpost. I want to meet a special woman, fall in love, settle down and put notches in OUR bedpost.
I want a woman that I will fall in love with again and again, a hundred times a day, whenever I talk to her or see her.