New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:34pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has cats
Let's go rock climbing.
Actually let's not; that sounds horrible!!
So now I'm an undergrad in the Computer Science at UW.
Not a brogrammer. Honest.
For summer work I'm working for the UW Linguistics department helping to develop software that listens to a person's speech and attempts to determine their stance on the topic in question. Are they an expert? Confident? Hiding something?
I have recently started taking Lindy Hop lessons, and am completely hooked. I am nowhere close to awesome - but I'm hoping to be good enough by the end of the summer to go out dancing all the time. If you happen to dance and are looking for a practice partner, we should meet up!
What about the future? Here's a partial sampling of my post-graduation bucket list; ahem:
(1) Relentlessly smack every middle-school administrator in the country until we get discrete math into our junior high school curricula.
(2) Write a bunch of nonsensical pornography in Latin and anonymously mail it to my professors (a sample: Ea pastillum sub testiculos coniugis posuit et tabulam suarum mammarum ad cattum per telecopiam misit.)
(3) Determine whether the board game 'Ora et Labora' is solvable (NOTE: I am probably not smart enough to actually accomplish this)
(4) Learn how to make sushi for myself and my friends so that I am not broke all the time from eating at sushi restaurants every single night and also so that I will be even more popular than I already am.
(5) Go as long as possible without ever finding out what 'twerking' means.
(6) Read 'The Trial' (I've started it 6 times now but something always comes up and I have to start over)
(7) OK seriously? Aggressively expand Computer Science programs in Washington state - targeting high schools and community colleges in particular.
(8) Eat an entire red velvet cake in one sitting.
(a) "living life to the fullest"
(b) proclaiming your love for the oxford comma
You think that 'The Settlers of Catan' is a horrible board game and want to discuss how much you hate it, while indulging in superior pastimes of the genre.
You would not describe yourself as "scabby".
You are career-focused, but are still intrigued at the notion of creating a (small) army of awesome, brilliant rugrats.
I place a very high premium on clear, unambiguous communication. If you are flaky or think it's fun to send mixed signals, please stay as far away from me as humanly possible.
If you have cultivated a voiceless alveolar affricate into your speech patterns, or are a loud chewer, we are NOT going to get along and I'm dead serious.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.