Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Costa Mesa, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body Type
- Working on masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
On the weekends I wander about town in search of yelp-approved restaurants and play in a co-ed soccer league.
Books: Undaunted Courage, The Death and Life of Great American Cities, For Whom the Bell Tolls, the Wheel of Time Series and Dharma Bums.
Moies: The Royal Tenenbaums, Joe Black, Forest Gump, Garden State, A Beatiful Mind.
TV Shows: The Daily Show, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, Cowboy Bebop, Archer, The League.
Bands: The Doors, Martin Solvieg, Foster the People, The Gorrilaz, Ceasars, The Beach Boys.
Food: Pad Thai, Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Fettuccini Alfred, pineapple fried rice and waffles w/ berries.
Liquids: Jameson & Ginger, Coffee, Craft Beers, 2% Milk, Scotch/Whisky, Wine (mostly reds), OJ, Fruit Smoothies.
1. Splurging at a roadside farm stand and the car picnic that followed.
2. Stumbling upon the golden-gate park flower garden during a crisp morning jog.
3. Having a cold one while rooftop bbqing in lower haight.
4. The feeling of childhood accomplishment after finally lobbing an old pair of kicks over a telephone line.
5. Getting mildly besoffen with old chums, and then recanting about it the following morning (included talk of the missing kicks).
6. Savoring a pour over brewed coffee with a freshly baked slice of cinnamon raisin bread.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.