Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Costa Mesa, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 6:36pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body type
- Working on masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
On the weekends I wander about town in search of yelp-approved restaurants, play in a co-ed soccer league, and every now and then go for romps out in the wilderness.
Books: Undaunted Courage, The Death and Life of Great American Cities, For Whom the Bell Tolls, the Wheel of Time Series and Dharma Bums.
Moies: The Royal Tenenbaums, Joe Black, Forest Gump, Garden State, A Beatiful Mind.
TV Shows: The Daily Show, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, Cowboy Bebop, Archer, The League.
Bands: The Doors, Martin Solvieg, Foster the People, The Gorrilaz, Ceasars, The Beach Boys.
Food: Pad Thai, Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Fettuccini Alfred, pineapple fried rice and waffles w/ berries.
Liquids: Jameson & Ginger, Coffee, Craft Beers, 2% Milk, Scotch/Whisky, Wine (mostly reds), OJ, Fruit Smoothies.
1. Splurging at a roadside farm stand and the car picnic that followed.
2. Stumbling upon the golden-gate park flower garden during a crisp morning jog.
3. Having a cold one while rooftop bbqing in lower haight.
4. The feeling of childhood accomplishment after finally lobbing an old pair of kicks over a telephone line.
5. Getting mildly besoffen with old chums, and then recanting about it the following morning (included talk of the missing kicks).
6. Savoring a pour over brewed coffee with a freshly baked slice of cinnamon raisin bread.
-Confidence, kindness, and humility;
-Being physically active;
-Educated, career driven and passionate for what you do;
-A love for the great outdoors;
-Enthusiasm to share the occasional bottle of pino noir;
Traits I avoid:
-Dogmatic beliefs unsupported by scientific observation;
-Lack of compassion;
-An over-emphasis on material possessions;
If you think we'd have plenty to talk about based on what you've read so far, drop me a line or feel free to give me a like.
P.S. I prefer to message women when its a mutual match. I find it saves time for both parties.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.