Found my way to the Northern Virginia/DC Metropolitan area by way of Orange County, CA. However, I was born and raised in central Indiana - not far from Indianapolis. I consider both Indiana and California to be "home", but I find that the lifestyle of Orange County and Southern California resonates with me much more than that of the lifestyle of the midwest. Living here in the NoVa area is definitely not permanent and, to be honest, I don't really feel like this place is "home" for me right now. I will one day settle back in Southern California, but that timeline is yet to be determined.
I would describe myself as someone who is easy to get along with, but I am often shy at first so don't let that confuse you with me being short, judgemental, pretentious, etc. I would describe myself as funny, personable, grounded, loyal, and successful.
I enjoy traveling and I do it like it is going out of style. I find so much pleasure in exploring unfamiliar places and learning about other cultures! I believe seeing the world can truly humble a person. I also love to eat, enjoy the outdoors, etc....
I am also studying Aviation Business Administration at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I am hoping to have my degree finished up in the next year or so and am looking forward to then pursuing my Master's Degree (the exact subject of the Master's is yet to be decided).
On top of a full-time career and a busy school schedule, I am also in the early stages of getting my private pilot's license. I love flying and there is nothing I enjoy more than being in the air! However, my flying school is in Southern California so the move to this side of the country has forced me to put that on hold for a bit.
2. Coffee (Nothing better than a quiet morning with a great cup of coffee!)
3. Music (I almost always have music on in some capacity - and my iTunes library has a HUGE variation of genres and artists.)
4. Travel (I love to travel. I love traveling the world as well as the US. Traveling can be such a humbling experience and so much can be learned from seeing and experiencing different parts of the world)
5. Passion/Love (I am a passionate person, when I feel strongly about something there is no changing my mind. I also am someone who loves easily, I guess. As much as I have learned that I shouldn't, I wear my heart on my sleeve)
6. Family (Even though most of my family lives far away, I still consider them to be very important in my life.)
Sometimes you can find me out grabbing drinks with some friends or recently I have been spending my Friday evenings on a plane to LA to see my family. I also enjoy spending a nice Friday evening in and enjoying some R & R after a long week!