*briskly rubs her palms together* ...SO!
I'm only seeking locals in my area right now.
Meaning: if I can't drive, bus, bike, walk, or pogo-stick to get to our first coffee date within about an hours time of my home on Capitol Hill, then it's probably realistically not going to work out.
I need to be able to poke at you!
Also.. before all else, I must make mention of my tremendous love for people. I identify polyamorous. :) I'm very happy when I'm dating, and that's not limited to just one person!) :)
- I'm pan-sexual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality)
- I'm into local/sustainable consumerism and activism
- I'm a Kinky pants! (https://fetlife.com/users/12309)
- I'm a vegetarian and often a locavore <3
- I often attend Science-Fiction Conventions, farmers markets, flea markets, and the occasional town-hall discussion
- I'm very into erotic tickling
- I attend random sex-positive/LGBT gatherings
- I hang out with weird folks at goth clubs and 24-hour restaurants
- I'm super thrifty
- I listen to a ton of Industrial/80's/electronic music.
- I don't watch TV
- I listen to a lot of talk-radio! <3's
- I like sitting through the credits after movies, and discussing film theory with my date
- I take weekly yoga classes.
- I despise overly-dramatic people, and prefer those around me not dwell in it very often
- I'm pretty darn inquisitive most of the time
- I prefer being blunt. (How un-girly of me, hu?!) :p
- I appreciate a great conversation with light-hearted, open-minded, optimistic, and overall intelligent people
- I love debating new ideas
- I don't really do (or much understand) anger, and can't emphasize this enough. I thrive on good communication.
- I love flesh to creep and skin to crawl
- I'm a pretty chill and accepting person. (while maintaining my sarcasm!!)
- I'm open to my friends, partners, what-have-you; about most everything, and expect you will be open to me too. (Including the history of your crotch.)
BTW: If you're significantly below about the 60-70% mark: There's a very good chance we wouldn't get along very well at all in real life. Just an observation... (and a subtle hint you should READ MORE INTO OUR DISAGREEABLE QUESTIONS and not write to me if we disagree on super key issues like, say... whether or not there is a god) O_o
With that said.. I'm really a nice smiley lady most of the time :D
On the greener note: I love, LOVE, LOVE! organic, local, non-genetically modified, not plastic wrapped, fairly traded goodness. I prefer to shop farmers Markets, and buy most things locally, second-hand or recycled. I cook fresh.. ALOT. Eat more green stuff, people!! It's good for your [insert favorite body organ here].
- I identify non-partisan, but definitely lean lefty for the most part.
- I advocate for single-payer health-care, Death w/ Dignity, Marriage equality for all, the Male Genital Mutilation Bill, a "FairTax" system, a Guest-worker program, the Kyoto Protocol, fair trade, Protectionism, Pro-choice rights, Postmortem organ/body/tissue donation to eventually replace animal testing, and stem-cell research.
I will most likely NOT have a fondness for folks who often say:
"I don't like to get into politics" ;/ *grumble, grumble*
(We will instead discuss topics on todays BBC newscast, or the latest episode of Democracy NOW! .. or bicker on about health-care reform, psychology, philosophy, environmentalism, or the ethics of globalization while cuddling on the couch and exchanging back/neck massages)
I'm an atheist. I have some pretty progressive views about the right to life and our rights as a species to take and give it...but that's getting into a much deeper conversation I'd love to have with you later over Thai food.
I appreciate good food on that note. I like to eat out a time or two most every week. I dig porters and stouts. I drink a lot of green tea and chai. I adore Madison Market, and PCC Natural Market.
(You!! .....Yes You! .. stop being picky and eat something you can't pronounce, already!!! Be spontaneous. Live a little!) :p
I'm a member of the CSPC in Seattle (the Center For Sex Positive Culture)... meaning; I'm a dirty little minx open about my kinks to the community at large (minus my employer and your mom). I don't do the "discreet" thing in relationships.. or "one-night" stands. Ick. I like to get to know people, and have a fun, flirty friendship beforehand. :p I get off on your brains, folks.
Either way.. your secret is out too. Flaunt it. (It gives us many more reasons to high-five or clink our beer glasses)
Also, you will be okay with me being a DORK! Nuff' said.