I'd love the opportunity to explore Los Angeles, go hiking and surfing, go to museums, learn a new dance (I really want to try contra dancing), do the whole ski and swim thing, as well as finding new bars and restaurants and good hang out spots. I'd like to spend time with anyone willing to show me around or explore with me.
I'm currently working at a three-letter agency and if I tell you anything else, I may have to kill you.
I'll admit that I've only just started getting hooked on TV, so if you have any recommendations or are willing to watch things marathon-style starting with season 1, let me know, I've got a lot of catching up to do!
I love to cook! And I'm fairly sure I don't suck at it! That, or my friends and family are just really good liars. Either way, I really love cooking for other people and for dinner parties. It doesn't get much better than a home cooked meal, a bunch of friends, a bottle of red wine and a great conversation.
I'm also a big literature geek, particularly when it comes to drama. If you're willing to get into some good intellectual debates, you found the right girl. Those can involve any topic, from the meaning of life to how many kegs of beer will fit in a kiddie pool. (We actually figured out the answer to that one in college. If you're interested, its 28. Of course that number is relative, depending on the size of the kiddie pool in question.)
And apropos of nothing:
- Whenever I have to think of something random my first thought is always: umbrellas. Is that not strange?
- I deeply care about good writing, but despite having been an English major and feeling morally responsible for having correct grammar, I misplace commas to an alarming degree.
- I have great respect for anyone who can recite a limerick. "There once was a man from Nantucket"
- I was named after a Beatles song.
- I love the the science section of the New York Times