To start, here are some things I've learned after browsing the profiles of OKcupid:
1. Most women on here have been to an exotic and/or foreign location and have had their picture taken there. (Nothing wrong with that, I just find it to be interesting)
2. Most women on here have run some sort of race and/or marathon at least once in their lives. (Again, nothing wrong with that)
3. When a woman presents her breasts as her primary feature, surprisingly, she somehow thinks she will get sweet, thought provoking messages from mature male suitors who wish to court her (That's just silly). She is usually forced to specify in her profile that she is not interested in meaningless sex, because we all know girls who do this are just huge, giant sluts. (That was the aforementioned sarcasm by the way, I don't think that, nor have I ever propositioned anyone for casual coitus)
4. Most women don't know that if you have a picture of yourself with one or more friends, you should make damn sure you are the most attractive one in the group, otherwise you look less attractive by comparison. (Or at the very least make sure it's a picture from their wedding with just you)
5. Most women don't realize how foolish it is to have pictures of themselves with men, who clearly are not their brothers or another relative of some sort, in their photo gallery. (It's a big turn-off. Seriously, what are you hoping to accomplish? Have the decency to crop them out or something)
6. Apparently the word "Curvy" also means "Full-figured". (Honesty is key here, folks)
7. Every woman likes at least one of these three following books: The Hunger Games, The Great Gatsby or Catcher in the Rye. (It's uncanny!)
8. Every woman likes at least one of these three following shows: Modern Family, Arrested Development or Downton Abbey. (I, personally, haven't watched any of these...perhaps I should)
9. There are no typical Friday nights, even though the majority of you follow up by answering with the same things which usually involve alcohol consumption or dinner with friends. (Sounds pretty typical if you ask me)
10. The most private thing you are willing to admit is that you joined OKcupid (which, in my opinion, isn't something private at all).
11. Vegetarians are snobby. (Or maybe it's just me, I could be wrong on this one)
12. Most women have no idea what they want in a relationship and have no business being on OKcupid. (That's just judging from my own experience, but the track record so far isn't good, perhaps you'll be the one to prove me wrong)
I guarantee one or more of these apply to 99% of the women on this site, even if they won't admit to some of them. I should point out that I'm not listing complaints (for the most part) I'm just stating observations, it's really meant to be funny more than anything.