Here are some things I've learned after browsing the profiles of OKcupid:
1. Most women on here have been to an exotic and/or foreign location and have had their picture taken there.
2. Most women on here have run some sort of race and/or marathon at least once in their lives.
3. When a woman presents their breasts as their primary feature, surprisingly, they somehow think they will get sweet, thought provoking messages from the male suitors who wish to court them.
4. Most women don't know that if you have a picture of yourself with one or more friends, you should make sure you are the most attractive one in the group, otherwise you look less attractive by comparison. (Or at the very least make sure it's a picture with you from their wedding.)
5. Most women don't realize how foolish it is to have pictures of themselves with men, who clearly are not their brothers, in their photo gallery. (It's a big turn-off. Seriously, what are you hoping to accomplish? Have the decency to crop them out or something)
6. Apparently the word "Curvy" also means "Full-figured".
7. Every woman likes at least one of these three following books: The Hunger Games, The Great Gatsby or Catcher in the Rye.
8. Every woman likes at least one of these three following shows: Modern Family, Arrested Development or Downton Abbey.
9. There are no typical Friday nights, even though the majority of you follow up by answering with the same things which usually involve alcohol consumption or dinner with friends.
10. The most private thing you are willing to admit is that you joined OKcupid (which, in my opinion, isn't something private at all).
11. Vegetarians are snobby.
12. Most women have no idea what they want in a relationship and have no business being on OKcupid.
I guarantee one or more of these apply to 99% of the women on this site, even if they won't admit to some of them.