a lot of stuff as you can see below....
1) That the scariest moment in life is the moment you realize you
leaned back in your chair just a little too far and you just might
fall and crack your head open...
2).... and then you recover your balance and breathe a sigh of
4) ...and then do it again.
5) I am going to be sooooo upset if Charlie Sheen lives longer than
I do. I swear I'm going to haunt him if I die first. That is, if
watching him doesn't kill what is left of my soul.
6) When I'm driving, I hate pedestrians...when I'm walking I hate
drivers... but no matter what, I always hate bicyclists
7) I wasted most of the 3rd grade learning to write cursive.
8) I believe / think erectile dysfunction advertisements cause
9) Italics is not good enough to show sarcasm when emailing or
texting. Someone seriously needs to come up with a 'SARCASM'
10) I hate red lights when I'm driving, unless I'm texting then
I'll even slow down at yellow lights just to get caught at the red
light so I can finish a couple of messages uninterrupted.
11) I love almost every song on my I-Pod but when I put it on
shuffle I always ... ALWAYS ... end up skipping a bunch of songs
until I get to something I want to hear.
12) I like to make up funny band / team names (ie Cereal Killers,
Honey Nut Ichiros, etc.)
13) Did anybody notice that there isn't a
14) I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. Something like a bar code
that is equivalent to my social security number on my forearm. I
was thinking I could swipe my arm under price scanners in different
stores and see how much I cost.
also obscure lyrics, movie quotes, the weather (summer cannot come
back here soon enough), the people in the office above me, how can
I go about impressing you, did I set my DVR to record the right
program (?!?), the last clip on YouTube that should be on Tosh.0,
last night's Yankee game, how much I hate winter...etc.