Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 6
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of space camp
- Rather not say
- Has dogs and has cats
artfulmeathead Los Angeles, California more adventurous
eastcoastkid76 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
EnglishVoodoo20 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Euamousoi Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Harlequin_masks Los Angeles, California more adventurous
spunkypunkrolly Los Angeles, California more adventurous
LuisRoyo Los Angeles, California more adventurous
runtosurf Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Running/hiking the Hollywood hills with my dog, preparing the days meals, perusing the internet, reading, watching TED talks....
I pay the bills right now working at a doggy day care and grooming salon.... Glimpse a short video of it here Pour La Pooch
*I'm an entrepreneur though, so I've also listed some of my recent projects below.....
Movies and books
Day trips, parties, chores and "Projects"
Some entrepreneurial stuff I have done: (click thru for more info)
2011- PRODUCER/TV I made a couple travel shows that aired on the Discovery channel at like 5 in the morning! hahaha MY IMDB
I invented a dog toy, it is in about 2000+ stores (mostly from another company that I licensed the toy to): BirdBall whistling fetch toy for dogs
I am still going to make a pilot for this show, although my kickstarter campaign failed :( Super BattleBall
I am also writing a sci-fi script and preparing to launch my next product.....
Embracing the wide sky
recent books: A wanted Man, Micro, Born on a Blue Day, The Sword Of Shannara, What the dog Saw,Sidhartha, Outliers, a bunch more Lee Child, Tommyknockers, Listening To Prozac, The Girl Who Kicked Hornets Nests....I like to read a lot of science articles on the internet and a good story at night.
Movies: I watch everything, kind of a cinephile, but to list a few of my favorites, Fight Club, Everything Coen Brothers (but ladykillers, WTF?) Braveheart, Adaptation, Princess Bride, Big Lebowski, etc.
TV: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Louie, Longmire, House of Cards, Hemlock Grove, Adventure Time
Last concert: Hard Fest
Music: Everything. Have musicians in my family. But my current main Pandora stations that I listen to are "Ray Charles", "Electronica", and "James Newton Howard" I usually put on Billie Holiday for my animals while I am away...
Food: favorite genres when I eat out are sushi and mexican. But my normal meals that I prepare are steaks in the skillet with coconut oil and then spiced with cayenne, garlic salt and cracked peppercorn and a salad consisting of beets, apples, walnuts, broccoli, cilantro, and mixed greens. And a smoothie in the morning of blueberries, raspberries and protein powder. I also grow my own wheatgrass! You could also check my yelp justinghill.yelp.com
2. How to make money. Muh Ha Ha Ha! Yeah whatever a lot of people like to act like its lame to be focused on making money but I want to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want and that takes mula. I enjoy many many things that do not cost a thing, but I am an inventor, producer, and an entrepreneur.
3. My Dog. He is Awesome.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1. You do not smoke cigarettes! (I smoked for years and years but have been quit for a year and a half, so I don't want to risk relapsing)
2. You are not allergic to my dog and cat.
3. My ideal woman will be smart, funny, beautiful, silly, good at something, and just as comfortable drawing sustenance from each other as another source while we are together. i.e. reading together in bed, talking with other people while at a party together. etc.
I enjoy brainstorming, so bonus points if your work demands this of you and you bring up interesting topics for us to talk about. I also like learning about nutrition and supplements so bonus if you know about this stuff too.