1. Stimulating conversation: Politics and religion are often
considered faux pas, but they make for such an interesting
discussion when the participants are objective.
2. 35mm Vintage SLRs: I purchased an old Pentax and Olympus two
three years ago off of Craigslist for $35 dollars. Probably the
best purchase I ever made. A recent upgrade has me shooting with an
Olympus OM4. Such a beautiful piece of precision. Check out some of
my photos @ http://www.judballphotography.com
3. A map for Saturday: Not the documentary (although I am a big
fan), rather avoiding complacency.
4. Time for daily meditation: I need time to reflect on everything
that is happening around me.
5. Something to read: Some sort of literature is essential.
6. Valued relationships: I am an independent person, but life is
incomplete without deep meaningful relationships.