I'm looking for a partner-in-crime with a broad love for life who doesn't take themselves too seriously, can appreciate campy pop culture, a baseball game, a camping trip, bad haiku, political discussions, history museums, and basically just enjoy lots of different things.
- Baking homemade bread
- Pub trivia
- Making mix CDs for long car rides.
Usually lean toward non-fiction and biographies.
Campy horror & Turner-Classic-Woody Allen-artsy-indie-film-nerd stuff. ♥Hayao Miyazaki.
The Daily Show, Girls, Louie, sports events, The Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld reruns.
A lot of classic rock especially Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel. I'm a sucker for synthesizer.
Spicy Asian and Latin foods.
• Checking out the three acre spring-water swimming pool near Austin, Texas
• Sitting in the grass watching a campy sci-fi flick projected onto a bedsheet
• Hiking around Congaree Park
• Visiting Iceland and Estonia (top of my list)
• Roadtripping to Glacier Park and Snake River
• Roadtripping all the way to Tierra Del Fuego (even though there's no road between Panama and Colombia)
• Snuggling in for a marathon of David Attenborough nature documentaries
• Adopting a small menagerie of house pets
• Relocating and living overseas some day, or at least to Hawaii
(If you have anything to add to the list then let's hear it.)