Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


26 Spring, TX Man


Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 21–30
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex

My details

Last online
Today – 9:49am
5′ 4″ (1.63m)
Body Type
Mostly anything
Christianity, but not too serious about it
Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
Graduated from high school
Sales / Marketing
Strictly monogamous
Doesn’t have kids
Likes dogs and likes cats
English (Fluently)
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Well, I'm not the type that likes to talk about myself a lot, so I've never really been good at these things. My name is Kasey, 26 years old, and I'm looking for a loyal friend/relationship . If there's anything specific you wanna know don't be afraid to ask!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Teaching tennis to kids, playing tennis when I can, working towards a USTA professional instructing license :)
Other than that? I just try to live stress free!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Playing drums. I've been drumming since I was 11, so I suppose I have some skill there. I really just enjoy making music.
I've also picked up tennis about 6 months ago and I've been getting really good at that :D
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes I guess
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: The Ender Series, S. By JJ Abrams, House of Leaves
Movies: ...there are so many.
Shows: Falling Skies, Helix, Game of Thrones, Lost...there's just as many haha
Music: Anything really. I'm not big into country, but I'll listen to it.
Food: Show me new things! My tastes are too...American? Boring is probably more like it lol
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Lots of different things. My interest is piqued by a lot of different things, so I find my thoughts bouncing around.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hangin with my best friend playin pool, watching either basketball, football, or tennis games :)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You should message me if you're looking for someone who is honest, trustworthy, and maybe a bit of a romantic :P
You should not message me if you don't practice physical modesty. Showing 60% of your body does nothing but drive guys to want you just for the other 40%. Classy is sexy. Trashy is nasty.