1. I’m devilishly good looking.
2. I’m GGG.
3. I’m in earnest when I write the following: I’m looking for something serious.
4. I’m open-minded about kids. I’m sensing the window closing at 35, but my dad was having kids into his forties, so meh.
5. I believe in soulmates right up until the work that makes a relationship worth having starts.
6. This search for something other than a fling started in earnest when my sister got married in Hawaii – that singular moment changed my entire attitude on love.
7. I love whiskey, scotch, dark beers, and IPA’s.
8. I don’t care about smoking. If you do it, great, if you don’t, that’s okay too.
9. I have a virtually bulletproof “No bitching” policy – I don’t whine, I don’t complain, I just drive on.
10. I’m not religious (more on that below), but when it comes to kids, I think faith is important, even it’s a belief in Superman.
11. I don’t yell when I fight with a partner. I’m not mean, and I don’t hit women or anything else – I think those that do out of anger ought to be castrated where they stand.
12. I’m 6’2, 240 and built like a rock (with soft parts).
13. I love making things with my hands, and live to fix things that are broken.
14. I’m a news-phile – I love listening to and reading the news from a variety of sources and then forming my own opinion via consensus.
15. I can speak and understand, read and comprehend French.
16. I’m about to get my Bachelor’s Degree (History and Psychology) and perhaps may get my Master’s Degree.
17. I’m a history fanatic.
18. I think Star Wars is awesome.
19. I find that I'm most attracted to confident, positive women. Like little balls of fiery energy that light up rooms and other people's lives that are around them...
20. I’m adaptable to your version of what kinky is.
21. I love sports, but I love a woman who will watch them with me
22. I hunt and fish and camp.
23. I can do virtually anything with my knife, a rock and some cordage.
24. I come from great stock: my mom was a ballerina, my dad a cardiologist, my step-dad is my role-model on how to be a great man and husband, almost all of my relatives served their country, my great-uncle built most of his home with his bare hands.
25. I am a Master of Useless Facts.
26. I can walk into a Victoria’s Secret with you without looking at the ceiling or the floor the whole time.
27. I can garden and have a green thumb, I love growing my own herbs and veggies.
28. I love, love, love someone that can cook, but I can also.
29. I can bake bread like no one’s business.
30. I was raised by a single mom, so I have the best parts of that education without losing my male-ness.
31. I look amazing in a suit, but I look damned rugged and masculine in my jeans, boots, and flannel
32. I will do virtually anything to make you laugh and keep a smile on your face.
33. I will always back you, and always have your back.
34. I am never arrogant, but will feel cocky if I have you on my arm, but without taking you for granted.
35. I have an amazing nook: your head on my chest under my arm is my favorite spot for you to lie.
36. I give the most outstanding combination massages/backscratches. Shivers. Seriously.
37. I believe wholeheartedly that a quiet and easy demeanor, a drive to get things done and find truth, and killing them with kindness gets the job done better than showing anger and frustration.
38. While I’m not religious (addendum from above) I’ve very much a Zen Buddhist.
39. My friends refer to me as “yoda.”
40. I think spelling, punctuation, and grammar is totally hot.
41. Whether the session is a quickie in tight spaces, or a marathon congress, I am always down. And I love toys.
42. I believe in giving unbiased opinions when asked questions directly and in telling the truth – let the cards fall where they may.
43. I take pride in my appearance, hygiene, and make sure I always put my best foot forward.
44. My mom thinks that I’m the greatest kid ever (which she also tells to my brother, sisters, and stepdad)
45. I believe that most people’s first name, no matter their age, is “Sir” and “Ma’am” when I am addressing them...especially if they are strangers.
46. I believe a drink at the end of a hard day’s work is the best thing in the world.
47. I think that a woman that can whisper in sound and convey images that appear in my head effectively (and dirt-ily) is one of the sexiest things in the world.
48. Everywhere is home, but if I had my choice, I’d head to San Luis Obispo or Maui and maybe never leave.
49. I will never put my cell phone above the attention I could (and should) be paying you.
50. My Sunday breakfasts are the best you’ve ever had, and they are open to all of your friends and family: if they are hungry, they are welcome at our table.
51. I think random moments of oral sex are terribly hot: Hike up your skirt and let a boy dream.
52. You play guitar, I’ll sing. (and yeah, I can.)
53. I’m never over protective, but I’m always watchful. My arm is forever your safe place.
54. I love mowing the lawn. (and that’s grass, mind you)
55. Speaking of, I don’t have a shaving preference.
56. I’m not materialistic – who you are, is way (stars, CAPS, etc.) more important to me than what you do, or how much you make.
57. While I absolutely adore curves – I want to know your heart, your mind, and your soul. I will never tell you need to lose weight or change something about you to suit me.
58. I want to introduce you to my mom and have you dazzle her as for dads, you have two to contend with.
59. I’m highly adaptable. I always keep situational awareness, even when you think I’m not...I am.
60. I don’t want to change anything about you, unless the change you institute are good for YOU and your life...in which case I’ll back you in a heartbeat.
61. Nothing is off the table for discussion or trying...even if I have to face a fear to do it, if I know you’re in my corner – game on.
62. I want my graduate degrees in Archaeology.
63. I’m just as at home on a farm, out in the woods, or in a city.
64. I’m equally as booksmart as I am streetsmart.
65. Zen Buddhist as I am, I also know Krav Maga.
66. I know that I’m smart, but I’ll never treat you like you’re dumb (but I do have a tendency go off on a tangential tear on occasion, just tell me to shut up with a smile)
67. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty...in fact I rather prefer it.
68. I will change your oil, when you don’t feel like doing it yourself.
69. I want you to have girlfriend time. And I won’t ask any questions about what you do, unless you want me to know.
70. I am not jealous. Like at all. Ever.
71. My best friends are guys I’ve known since I was in 8th grade, but I haven’t seen hardly any of them since then.
72. I am open, honest, easy-going, open-minded, and can keep your secrets close to my heart and will not reveal them to anyone, even under penalty of my own life.
73. I won’t just hear you, I will listen to you, and I will believe you in earnest.
74. I will make hearts with my hands at you from across a crowded room when I catch your eye.
75. I’m a romantic, but I have great hope.
76. I’m optimistic. I believe that people are essentially good.
77. In bed, I’m willing to try almost anything, just give me a little heads up so I get my head right.
78. I have a hairy chest.
79. I’m chivalrous, I believe in opening doors, not sitting until the lady has sat, standing when she gets up, putting my hand on the small of your back, and moving your hair out of the way when we embrace.
80. I am a phenomenal kisser.
81. I usually go for two rounds (or more)...regularly.
82. I think that every relationship has five essential elements: Communication, Honesty, Understanding, Trust, and Intimacy – like the Noble Eightfold Path, this is my goal to perfect every day that I’m with you.
83. I want to be your teammate. Your partner. Your friend.
84. Kids and animals, big and small, love me.
85. I work hard, play hard, and revel in your radiance and the happiness you find in life.
86. There are easily 1001 more things that aren’t going to make this list that you’re going to want to know about me and I want you to learn and relish in learning them; just as I will long and relish to know that million and one things about you that didn’t make the list.
87. I radiate heat.
88. I will take out the garbage, even when it’s cold, or go find more wood for the fire.
89. I’m naturally dominant without being an arrogant jackass, or abusive about it.
90. I read my horoscope for fun (Pisces).
91. I still read the comics in the Sunday paper.
92. I make amazing coffee.
93. I know you read fast, but read this carefully: I want you to love me as deeply and equally as you want me to love you.
94. I don’t care who you were with before me, nor do I care about numbers, what I care about is the moment we’re together forward.
95. I believe that having a history that you’re able to tell, adventures you’ve had and frustrations and failures you’ve learned from is terribly hot.
96. I love that you’re always evolving, but I hope you let your reptile brain out to play regularly.
97. I am just as happy at home with you as I am out with you viewing art, or at a sporting event.
98. I will happily explain to you every sport you don’t get...except Cricket. I don’t even think the players who play that game know how it’s played.
99. I will take you golfing with me just so you can laugh your ass off at me and watch my brother stew about how I don’t take the game nearly as seriously as he does.
100. You will love my brother and sisters and their partners.
101. My exes are still my friends – they will love you if I do.
102. I will find you sexiest when you’re feeling sexy for me.
103. For the right person, no distance is too far or mileage too great.
104. What the hell are you waiting for: write me already!