Much of my day is spent in pursuit of three very important concepts... Fitness, food and friends. I want to add in Netflix ... but it doesn't start with "F" (yeah, I am apologetically type A).
I have the travel bug big time at the moment. Hopefully it leads to exciting trips soon!
- Helping friends and family work through various things and make reasonable, logical decisions.
.. I'd rather say what I am trying to be BETTER at (more honest)
- Letting things go. I have come so far since moving to NOLA.
- Setting achievable short-term goals
- Understanding what is in the realm of my control (mostly applicable to work, ha).
- I am super clean and organized.
- I like to have fun and will typically be down to grab some food or a drink.
Movies- Anything that doesn't come in a pink DVD box. A bit of an exaggeration.. I love action/war movies and a good sci-fi film. With few exceptions, I highly dislike chick flicks.
Shows- GOT, Girls, Arrested Development, Veep, Archer, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, and bad super hero shows.
Food- I am not picky at all and I love to try new things (both in my kitchen and out at restaurants).
3. Running shoes
5.Happy Hours with colleagues
6. Family and friends