Hi, welcome to my profile (it's a long one) !
I'm a complex, albeit fun individual with a penchant towards the idealistic side of thinking. Rational yet irrational, highly logical but also not -- at the same time.
This is a condensed profile, as I'm known to write novels about myself if you get me started. Tell me about you instead!
I tend to think creatively and abstractly. I'm progressively/future oriented and I seek out answers and solutions to any question/problems I want answered/solved.
I'm looking for the right guy (as so many are).
INFP/INFJ personality type.
Working in the Psychology department at my local university after multiple degrees. I went from being a student to helping other students. Trying to push my foot into the healthcare door for my career. I may make a go for med school or an allied health profession (Nursing).
I'm living in Florida, but moving back to California as finances allow in 2015!. My location settings are on anywhere within the U.S. -- I can and will bridge the gaps in geography as necessary, so please feel free to message me even if i'm not around the block. Love means that much to me, yes I have traditional romantic views on life and will act on them.
Plenty more, inquire within!
- Helping others, especially if they need data or information on any subject matter
- Understanding and sympathizing with the plight of the human condition
- I'm a gamer, I can take you...I think.
- Many comments on my ability to express through writing, although I don't consider myself a writer. (Also, it won't currently show on this profile)
-I play the piano. I'm less proficient on the violin and cello..
- My eyes (apparently various shades of blue depending on my mood)
- My humor (which is sardonic, cynical, and often dark)
It is always with me even in the worst of times.
- How open and blunt I am about my personal feelings and values. This works for me and against me. It is who I am though.
- How I express what I'm thinking/feeling through my subtle facial movements.
- Give me fantasy, idealism and romance. If it's just more realism, i'm already stuck in reality and read enough about it every day.
- I love television, movies, anime and video games. I'd say television most, because you watch characters develop over a longer period of time.
- Harry Potter is one of the greatest things ever, and brought a whole generation out to read in our computer filled world.
- I mostly do informational/gathering type reading, but you can ask me for a specific list of books I enjoy
- I greatly enjoy ethnic foods.. I love most food (not fond of Greek). I'm the guy to take to that new restaurant you've always wanted to try.
- I enjoy all music other than metal and most rap styles. I'm pretty eclectic. I love musicals as well (theatre).
- Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Glee, House, Supernatural, Buffy, Star Trek (voyager especially), anime, Queer as Folk, Frasier, Will & Grace and so on. Anything that isn't trash and tells a good story, really. I'm open minded!
- I also love nature and science, so documentaries are up my alley.
2. My independence. As an only child, I learned how to enjoy spending time with myself (which doesn't mean I don't enjoy being with others as well).
3. Delicious food
4. All the "nerdy"/"geeky" things I enjoy doing
5. Deep connections with others
6. Security--I like to feel stable and secure (especially financially)
7. Hope -- It is the defining principle of my life. Hope must be maintained at all times.
8. Music -- I could never live without music, it's too important to my emotional well-being.
I put 8 instead of 6, and there's nothing anyone can do about it!
- Being the wonderful development in someone's life and wondering what I could do to keep that position in someone's heart/mind.
- I feel like there's something big I'm supposed to do, and I hope someone will be there to discover it with me.
- The fact that the egg came before the first chicken came out of it!
- LOVE. Spread it, share it, learn to embrace it, use it in every way.
-Why do people innately (particularly gay men) feel like they are undeserving of love and then turn it into a million different excuses not to let themselves love someone (or be loved). Even I'm guilty of this human dilemma, though I try and keep myself open and vulnerable.
Den som väntar på något gott, väntar aldrig för länge. - swedish proverb. (basically, good things are worth waiting for)
- At home being a homebody, researching topics of interest or gaming.
- Out with friends enjoying a great restaurant, film or something culturally enjoyable (harder to find in Orlando thank you think).
- I don't really drink or party, but I'll drink socially.
You'll have to learn by building a bridge into my life. While crossing it, please make sure I don't have to ignite the dynamite I keep hidden on my end of the bridge! ;)
- If you know what you want, and you want to make it real. (You want a family and a life with someone who "gets it".)
-All that didn't frighten you, but enlightened you...about me!
-You know that you should, but are being shy about it!
-You found this profile enjoyable, even though this is the condensed version (holy crap, it's still long)!